Metal Storm logo
Accept

Original post

Posted by Valentin B, 25.11.2007 - 12:08
a truly underrated german heavy metal blend of Ac/Dc and Judas Priest...i actually made this topic cause i remember seeing a video once with a band all in black and white performing on stage with a bald/blond short haired vocalist, was it Accept or UDO? i know it can't be priest since i would have known.
25.06.2010 - 09:14
Valentin B
Iconoclast
I never dreamed to ever see Accept live, but it seems that the Gods are merciful and have made it possible to not only see Accept live, but also in MY OWN HOMETOWN AND PLAYING A 2-HOUR SET WITH A VOCALIST THAT SOUNDS EXACTLY LIKE UDO.
as i'm writing this i'm rocking out to Head Over Heels, the very first ACCEPT song i've ever heard through the brilliant HammerFall cover about 4 years ago or something. i hope live it sounds as heavy as on the cover version. if they also play "Amamos La Vida" i can seriously die a happy man.

EDIT hahahhahahahaha on the studio version of I'm A Rebel it actually sounds that the drunk asshole Barney from the Simpsons sings along in the chorus

edit 23:47 - i just came back from their show, and i'm absolutely speechless. whoever said that Accept shouldn't headline the first day should eat his words right now. they tore everything apart, sound quality that could produce orgasms, the chorus shouts were beyond epic..
26.06.2010 - 14:29
Angelic Storm
Melodious
@Valentin: Have you now changed your mind that Accept isnt really Accept without Udo?

'Fast As A Shark' is a totally iconic song. One of the greatest metal songs of all time imo! xD
26.06.2010 - 14:46
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Angelic Storm on 26.06.2010 at 14:29

@Valentin: Have you now changed your mind that Accept isnt really Accept without Udo?

'Fast As A Shark' is a totally iconic song. One of the greatest metal songs of all time imo! xD

oh, i do think the REAL Accept is with Udo, but what i witnessed last night was inconceivably better than the "real" Accept, however good they might be live. seriously, i ask everyone reading this to get to the nearest show of theirs because they're absolutely godly. i haven't moshed in 3 years of going to gigs but during "Burning" i couldn't fucking help it.

*SPOILER ALERT!!!!they even played fast as a shark with the hilarious "haidi, hailo" intro. SPOILER ALERT!!!!*

seriously, at least one of the top 3 gigs i've ever seen(if not actually no. 1), second only maybe to Saxon at Wacken last year and Ac/Dc back in mid-May. if they played Head Over Heels i think there would have been no competition at all.

ACCEPT FUCKING RULES

edit: now that i think of it, i'm seriously afraid to go to another Accept concert because i know it's probably going to be a sore disappointment compared to this the fact is the sound was perfect and i had the freedom to move in front of the stage, a privilege i probably won't have at Kavarna Rock Fest for example.
31.05.2011 - 20:04
Tetravirulence
My facebook home page always is filled with Accept tour dates, interviews, news, videos, they seem to keep posting and posting every minute!!
----
Metal News Community!! http://head-metal-bangers.blogspot.com

RIP Juhani Palomaki (1977-2010)
13.06.2011 - 09:46
Valentin B
Iconoclast
From Twitter: "Finland was amazing...now back home for a view weeks ...see you all soon"

Peter's atrocious English spelling is hilarious
24.12.2014 - 22:46
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Has band ever played Sea Winds live?
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
11.01.2015 - 13:58
Nucky
Great band.. I saw them live on Gods of Metal 2005 in Bologna.. When Udo was still there.. But this new singer isn't bad either.. I also like Accept without Udo..
15.01.2015 - 14:33
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Nucky on 11.01.2015 at 13:58

I also like Accept without Udo..

In what period? all or new, or 80's
----

apos;'
[image]
20.01.2015 - 12:07
Nucky
Accept with Mark Tornillo, the current vocalist of Accept
18.02.2015 - 10:15
Deathmaster
Accept is great, I look forward to not being poor so I can buy some of their freakin' albums already.
----
"While I live let me live deep."-Robert Howard
22.07.2015 - 18:13
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Are there any agreement between Udo and Accept about what Udo can play live? He plays many accept songs
I know Accept if speak about albums don't count old ,but new, so Accept has so 3, they forgetting older, Wolf said it
----

apos;'
[image]
28.10.2015 - 19:38
Cavernous
I had tried to like Accept, but to me they sound unlistenable. Like most classic german metal, they sound to me of rancid bars, decadence and old cocaine addicts. I can enjoy one randon song, but as the album passes by my mood begins to inevitably worsen.
30.10.2015 - 22:04
Fulcrum
I love them with both Udo and Tornillo.
02.06.2016 - 20:44
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/udo-dirkschneider-announces-north-american-back-to-the-roots-farewell-to-accept-tour/

UDO DIRKSCHNEIDER Announces North American 'Back To The Roots - Farewell To ACCEPT' Tour
Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/udo-dirkschneider-announces-north-american-back-to-the-roots-farewell-to-accept-tour/#wkXGDtyQYHC10UZC.99
----

apos;'
[image]
20.12.2016 - 21:17
Cass
Written by Fulcrum on 30.10.2015 at 22:04

I love them with both Udo and Tornillo.

Me too! Also last time I listened Accept I persuade to Death Row and Predator albums. Sodom and Gommorah, The Beast Inside, Crossroads are cool songs.
23.12.2019 - 18:18
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
New album om the way

ACCEPT
21 mins ·
ACCEPT WISH YOU A ROCK'N & ROLLIN' CHRISTMAS and A HEAVY NEW YEAR!

2020 is a special year for us: It's been 10 years since the rebirth of ACCEPT with the legendary album "Blood Of the Nations". Since then we've been around the world countless times with SOLD OUT SHOWS along the way and even had our first #1 ALBUM with BLIND RAGE.
Recently we welcomed new members into the band, so everything is FULL FORCE AHEAD for 2020!
We are feeling rewarded and inspired .. a new album is also in the works !

Stay tuned - we hope to see you soon, wherever you are !!!!

CHEERS!
Wolf, Mark, Christopher, Uwe, Martin & Phil
----

apos;'
[image]
30.03.2020 - 16:15
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Announcement of postponement of ACCEPT Japan Tour

We regret to announce that the ACCEPT Japan Tour scheduled for April 24 (Fri) and 25 (Sat), 2020 at CLUB CITTA' has been unavoidably postponed following discussions with the venue staff due to the escalating situation around the Coronavirus all over the world.
We deeply apologize to all people concerned especially those customers who bought tickets and have been looking forward to our shows in Japan.

Currently, we are working on rescheduling the show dates. Your tickets for the original dates will be valid for the rescheduled dates.
Please ensure you keep your tickets safe. For those customers who wish to receive a refund, or if the new dates will not work for you, we will announce details of the refund process once we announce the rescheduled dates via the special webpage of the Artist Japan tour/CLUB CITTA's webpage. Your patience on this matter would be much appreciated.

Once again, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and disappointment caused

----

apos;'
[image]