Metal Storm logo
Naildown - Part Ways With Keyboard Player

Finnish Melodic Death Metallers Naildown have posted the following statement on their website:

"As some of you have might witnessed on our last two gigs, we pulled those shows without Jarmo so it's time to tell the truth for everybody about the situation; Naildown has parted ways with keyboard player Jarmo Puikkonen. No big drama here, just a "little" different views of what being in a band actually requires.

Us, the remaining Naildowners feel sorry that things were gettting into this point but there was no other way, this decision was best for everybody. However, this have NO effect on our live performances. We will continue without a keyboard player as long as we find the right person for the job. And if we don't find anyone by the next album's session, that's not a problem either since we are fully capable to handle keyboard tracks in studio by our own. So, we are gonna consider carefully before making anyone an official member of the band. Later.."

Source: naildownrock.com
Band profile: Naildown
Posted: 25.11.2007 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 5 users
25.11.2007 - 23:06
Fane

Oh man. He fit in so well after all, but I guess they will be fine without him =) Keep going guys! We love your music!
----
Coffee for power
Music for creativity
Sarcasm for fun
25.11.2007 - 23:36
Promonex
Cathemeral
We do?
----
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu... This is the truth! This is my belief! ...At least for now.
- The Mystery of Life, Vol. 841 Ch. 26
26.11.2007 - 09:16
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
hahahah owned.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
26.11.2007 - 13:56
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I dont care I dont listening band
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
26.11.2007 - 14:50
matthioso

Damn, that's too bad.
Hope they'll find someone who's good enough to replace Jarmo, cause he's good.
----
www.seedofrock.be

Hits total: 2948 | This month: 5