Metal Storm logo
Kataklysm - To Tour Europe With Behemoth Again

Canadian Death Metal devastators Kataklysm have posted the following news on the band's website:

"After sending shockwaves across Europe this last Sept/Oct, one of the most succesfull combination has joined forces once again. Kataklysm and Behemoth have joined forces for a quick European tour that will hit mainly the UK and Iberia (Spain/Portugal). The band will also introduce a new song from their upcoming album "Prevail" due out May 2008."

Comments frontman and singer Maurizio Iacono:

"We were planning on coming back to the UK in 2008, since the dates went so well there and the crowds were so killer. Then we found out our friends in Behemoth were gonna be there at the same time as well, so we decided to join forces. Last run was intense as fuck, both bands feeding off each other's live energy every night. This time it wont be any different. I salute Nergal and co. and wait for another killer run to arrive"

Confirmed tour dates are as follows:

Feb. 01 - DE Hannover Musikzentrum *
Feb. 02 - NL Rotterdam Baroeg
Feb. 03 - UK Birmingham Barfly
Feb. 04 - UK Glasgow Barfly
Feb. 05 - UK Sheffield Corporation
Feb. 06 - UK Portsmouth Wedgewood Rooms
Feb. 07 - UK London Ulu
Feb. 08 - FR Nantes Olympic
Feb. 09 - ES Irun Tunk!
Feb. 10 - ES Vigo A!
Feb. 11 - PT Lisbon Cine Teatro de Corroios
Feb. 12 - PT Faro Ass. Musicos de Faro
Feb. 13 - ES Granada Industrial Copera
Feb. 14 - ES Madrid Ritmo & Compas
Feb. 15 - ES Barcelona Apolo 2
Feb. 16 - FR Limoges CC John Lennon
Feb. 17 - FR Paris La Locomotive
Feb. 18 - DE Frankfurt Batschkapp *
Feb. 19 - DE Jena F-Haus *

* Kataklysm headlines

Behemoth commented:

"We have a very demanding schedule for next year and I advise you to sit tight and wait for some very exciting news coming early next year. There are some major plans in the works to create a perfect set up for our future activities. There's definitely going to be more touring next year. We'll be doing second European leg with Kataklysm and we'll visit all the markets we didn't make last time. We are also coming back to U.S. for another big tour around March. We'll be touring South America and possibly Japan (cross fingers!) in the Spring. From there on we should take a long break, doing only off shows and occasional festivals. Next year we're going to focus on the next DVD, EP and new album. We already have some sick ideas but its way to early to reveal any details yet. You just have to wait and be surprised!"

Source: kataklysmrocks.com
Band profile: Kataklysm
Event: Behemoth: European Tour
Posted: 27.11.2007 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 11   Visited by: 2 users
27.11.2007 - 20:09
Aghahowa

Present in Paris !
a big thanks to Garmonbozia the french tour organizer.
27.11.2007 - 20:20
Bararey
Winter is Coming
yeah team up with behemoth for Europe, and we're left with chimera! not fair
----
"Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought nobly, Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaegar died."
Ser Jorah Mormont
27.11.2007 - 20:33
Deadsoulman

Oh well, I've caught them in September so I'm not gonna whine because they don't come here this time around Though after the blast that show was, I'd definitely go for it again if I had the chance.
27.11.2007 - 20:45
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Feb. 09 - ES Irun Tunk! sounds in mongolian
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
27.11.2007 - 21:08
White Winter Sun
Laboratory's Rat
Written by Bad English on 27.11.2007 at 20:45

Feb. 09 - ES Irun Tunk! sounds in mongolian

Irun is one of the famous place for french people to buy alcohol and tabacco cheaper

But to return to the subject there, this tour remains a very good news.
27.11.2007 - 21:25
Thryce
Retired Staff
Written by Bararey on 27.11.2007 at 20:20

yeah team up with behemoth for Europe, and we're left with chimera! not fair

Statement from Behemoth regarding this tour:

"We have a very demanding schedule for next year and I advise you to sit tight and wait for some very exciting news coming early next year. There are some major plans in the works to create a perfect set up for our future activities. There's definitely going to be more touring next year. We'll be doing second European leg with Kataklysm and we'll visit all the markets we didn't make last time. We are also coming back to U.S. for another big tour around March. We'll be touring South America and possibly Japan (cross fingers!) in the Spring. From there on we should take a long break, doing only off shows and occasional festivals. Next year we're going to focus on the next DVD, EP and new album. We already have some sick ideas but its way to early to reveal any details yet. You just have to wait and be surprised!"
----
Your favorite band sucks.
27.11.2007 - 21:33
Unconsecrated
Perpetual Ascent
Feb. 11 - PT Lisbon Cine Teatro de Corroios. Excellent!
28.11.2007 - 00:10
Bararey
Winter is Coming
@ Thryce,

It would have been really nice to see both Kataklysm and Behemoth on the same bill, instead of seeing Behemoth with Job with a cowboy, and Kataklysm with chiemera,, I would have even saved money if it were the same as the EU lineup lineup,,,
----
"Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought nobly, Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaegar died."
Ser Jorah Mormont
28.11.2007 - 00:30
Lady Bathory

Oh please come back to Toronto together again...

I KNEW I shouldn't have missed that... what the hell was I thinking???
28.11.2007 - 02:03
Promonex
Cathemeral
Kataklysm in Frankfurt again. And this time with better support! Definitely gonna be there
----
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu... This is the truth! This is my belief! ...At least for now.
- The Mystery of Life, Vol. 841 Ch. 26
29.11.2007 - 12:24
flamesoficarus

im seeing behemoth in like 2 weeks ! yay
and kataklysm is coming early next year too !

2 great bands together, what a performance it would be

Hits total: 3206 | This month: 3