Revelations
Black to the Blind
Impressions in Blood
Ultimate Incantation
The Beast
Other

Total votes: 26
29.11.2007 - 05:12
I've been on a Vader kick the last week or so, and couldn't help but make this poll. De Profundis has been in my CD player almost nonstop lately, and as of right now, I would have to say that is my favorite Vader album. But, Litany is also one of my favorite alltime death metal releases, so perhaps an excessive amount of listening to De Profundis may change my mind.

Full-length albums have been included only, although Future of the Past was intentionally excluded. Live albums and EPs also go under 'other'.
29.11.2007 - 06:05
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
I think that Litany is their best album. It's nonstop brutality from beginning to end, and it's for sure their fastest album. De Profundis is my second favorite.
29.11.2007 - 06:43
Opium
Account deleted
For me, between their authentic albums, it's De Profundis. Litany is pretty sweet too, but it seemed to be a step down from the latter, by a tad (the others in between that don't count for me, since they were all below these two ). I'm also a big fan of their covers album, which is probably my fave release by them, but it wouldn't count here, since it's not their material
29.11.2007 - 09:56
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Dunno all are same for me, but obviusly I prefere more old albums how new
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
29.11.2007 - 14:56
APOHAKC
The Bard
Other, Kingdom demo tape rules.
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
29.11.2007 - 15:21
Sunioj
Damn, this was hard, I voted for De Profundis since I enjoy that album most. It was almost a tie with Revelations or Litany, but wateva??!!?11
29.11.2007 - 21:33
Baz Anderson
Staff
aah, it's been a while since theres been a good poll like this to vote in
for me the choice was out of "Litany" and the new one "Impressions In Blood".. in the end I decided to vote for the new album just because it impressed me so much - a very catchty album in a death metal way and has some of the band's best songs they have done on it
I hope the next album will be of the same high quality
30.11.2007 - 00:38
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Admin
going with the one that introduced me to the band... "The Ultimate Incantation." CONQUER YOUR FEAR!

I haven't actually seen either "Litany" or "De Profundis" at the store, the new track I heard not long ago was pretty lame in my opinion.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
23.02.2008 - 16:43
SlaytallicA
Lycanthropy
I choosed Black To The Blind!
----
One Pound Of Flesh, No More No Less, No Cartilage, No Bones, But Only Flesh...
26.02.2008 - 07:04
NOИ
Litany. and by the way, they are just another good death metal band that I bored to death...
02.07.2008 - 00:20
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Well, I'm bored and I have to kill time, so here's my list in order for just the regular full lengths:

1. Litany (there's no doubt in my mind that this is their best)
2. De Profundis
3. Black to the Blind (could be my second favorite if the production was better)
4. The Ultimate Incantation
5. Impressions in Blood
------------------------------------
6. Revelations
7. The Beast
02.07.2008 - 01:36
ASiema113
This was the first album I bought from Vader's works & to this day I still find it to be their best album to date. I got Litany a little while later b/c of what people have said but I never thought it was anything special. Revelations is my favorite mainly b/c of the guitar work, although I found everything about the album enjoyable, but the solo's were just mind blowing. I'd say that Impressions would be my next choice, & then maybe Litany or Black To The Blind.
----

Written by Guest on 18.01.2008 at 09:05

People are always at their very best when they're dead.
02.07.2008 - 04:00
Southern Wind
Account deleted
This band usually kind of bores me, but I really enjoyed some time ago Litany, when I bought it... but there had passed ages since the last time I listened to it or anything by Vader
02.07.2008 - 18:08
After listening to Litany again, I definitely think I prefer that album as my favorite.
03.06.2009 - 14:04
Deadmeat
Necrobutcher
Litany ouf course... this album is amazing...
----
Υou've sold your human essence to the cold world of dead and empty things... You're SOLD!
19.06.2009 - 21:05
terrorist
Hm...Well it is a fact as they are getting older the albums are more better from my point of view.So my favorite is Immpresions in Blood and The Beast.
----
Will the ones who live after our end
Worship the goddamn cross again?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnlG0h7YN_8&feature=related
19.08.2009 - 01:45
Razorback
Written by terrorist on 19.06.2009 at 21:05

Hm...Well it is a fact as they are getting older the albums are more better from my point of view.So my favorite is Immpresions in Blood and The Beast.

well said
----
Careful what you wish,you may regret it.Careful what you wish,you just might get it!
04.11.2009 - 14:22
JD
Account deleted
The Beast is amazing album.... you should try this song The Sea Came In At Last...:banger:
04.11.2009 - 16:00
Angelic Storm
Melodious
I can't comment on the first four albums, as I've yet to hear them. Out of the four I have heard "The Beast" is the best one. "Out Of The Deep", "Colors", "Firebringer", "Dark Transmission" and of course, the mighty "The Sea Came In At Last" are all classic songs imo!
04.11.2009 - 19:14
Written by Angelic Storm on 04.11.2009 at 16:00

I can't comment on the first four albums, as I've yet to hear them. Out of the four I have heard "The Beast" is the best one. "Out Of The Deep", "Colors", "Firebringer", "Dark Transmission" and of course, the mighty "The Sea Came In At Last" are all classic songs imo!

The first four are probably some of their best. Give Litany a listen. Now!
04.11.2009 - 19:14
Written by Angelic Storm on 04.11.2009 at 16:00

The first four are probably some of their best. Give Litany a listen.