Metal Storm logo
Rage - Release Date For New Album

The release date of the new Rage album "Carved In Stone" has been set. Nuclear Blast will release the CD on 22nd of February 2008.

Rage guitarist Victor Smolski previously stated about the upcoming CD: "From the beginning we decided to compose the songs for this CD more straight, concentrating on cool riffs and catchy melodies. Actually, with our new lineup it was easy to realize everything, as we pulled together with André Hilgers on drums perfectly! All the recordings with our co-producer, sound engineer and almost fourth band member Charly Czajkowski runs perfectly, as well as the final mix with Charlie Bauerfeind. From my point of view I promise you brutal guitar riffs with fancy soli. In one song, I've hidden a modification of a real famous melody ? the one who will first recognize this melody will get a present! At 'Open My Grave', my sitar guitar came into operation, at 'Lord of the Flies', I've contributed a phat keyboard arrangement."

Other song titles set to appear on the CD include "Carved in Stone", "Drop Dead", "Gentle Murders", "One Step Ahead" and "Without You"

Source: rage-on.de
Band profile: Rage
Posted: 30.11.2007 by GT

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 5 users
30.11.2007 - 16:50
Dreamwar_86
To Arms!
great i love rage this album should be awesome
----
Stay Metal !!!
30.11.2007 - 16:53
Bararey
Winter is Coming
This is the first album in which André is on the drums, he's already in 2 other bands, wonder how this will affect Rage, no one can juggle that many active bands at once, well except if you're Hellhammer
----
"Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought nobly, Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaegar died."
Ser Jorah Mormont
30.11.2007 - 16:56
Aghahowa

good news !
Victor is a killer with his guitar !
30.11.2007 - 22:37
Vinnie R.
Chido Chido
Hell i didn't finished to listen the Speak Of The Dead album and it's coming a new one.
03.12.2007 - 19:59
Ahto

Mike Terrana was kicking some serious ass when he was in Rage, i'm wondering how the new drummer will fit. But there is a fact that with Smolski's guitar performance and Peavy's wonderful voice a bad album cant be expected!!! I am looking forward to get that album and win the present of course

Hits total: 3421 | This month: 2