Metal Storm logo
Cadaveria - New Video Online

The announced new video by Cadaveria for the song entitled "Anagram" is finally out.

The band adds: "Switch your mind to the profane, to flesh and to madness. "Anagram" is a mass of deranged surrealism, of innocence turned into sin, stuffed with first choice offal. From a concept by Cadaveria and Marçelo Santos, the video features the contribution of Italian artist Max Bottino and involves theater actresses and performers. Soaked of tension and of obscure energy, the video shows the anguished face of the band's last album "In Your Blood"."

You can click here to solve the anagram (or by clicking here for a direct link to the video at YouTube). Also video shootings photos are available here."

Source: cadaveria.com
Band profile: Cadaveria
Posted: 30.11.2007 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 1 user
30.11.2007 - 18:16
Katatronik
Angel of Lust
I love that song, it starts so brutal!
I have to watch the video...
----

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear,
and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."
Howard Phillips Lovecraft
02.12.2007 - 22:40
r_hellion

Why don't all the bands do the same as Cadaveria???...they should let us download their vidz from the official website...good for you Cadaveria, and by the way, good video...bloody, bizarre and agressive.
03.12.2007 - 17:03
Jason W.
Razorbliss
Written by r_hellion on 02.12.2007 at 22:40

Why don't all the bands do the same as Cadaveria???...they should let us download their vidz from the official website...good for you Cadaveria, and by the way, good video...bloody, bizarre and agressive.

Yes, I'm with you all the way here! I assume the main reason bands don't support downloads of their videos would be bandwith expense, but I am sure more bands could afford the video download option for certain videos. And Cadaveria certainly know how to make an interesting video. The two videos from "In Your Blood" are the perfect alternative to those useless "band just playing the song" videos so many bands waste time with. Even the production stills offered on their website are killer shots!
----
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley

Hits total: 3031 | This month: 8