Metal Storm logo
Legen Beltza (Spaniards and Thrashers)

01.12.2007 - 04:44
Darth Satanious
Post Destroyer
Fucking pure Thrash man! These guys from Spain are worth checking out.

Discography:

Ziztu Bizian (Demo, 1999)
Istorio Triste Bat (Full-length, 2001)
Insanity (Full-length, 2003)
Total Insanity (Best of/Compilation, 2005)
Dimension Of Pain (Full-length, 2006)

These guys play some quality Thrash with a vocalist that shifts from screams, rasped screams, to clean vocals in such a dynamic to that which Belladona has in Anthrax. It is a curious dynamic that gets created here. The guitarists can shred decently and the drummer throws double bass rampage once in a while. There is some groove thrown at some songs some times, but not a groove that is too prominent as to call it a focus but more like that groove that you can find within early Thrash acts such as Metallica and Megadeth.

Here are some links:

Myspace

Official Website

And here is a video for the song Cannibalistic Revolution which is a pretty damn good song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdvo1PP8nqE

The video is kind of shitty but the song makes for it.

Check them out guys, they are worth it. If you don't like them, well I don't know, fell free to come here and insult me for wasting your time or something.
----
Christless
01.12.2007 - 17:17
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Doubt if thay be popular outside Spain and Latinamerica
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
02.12.2007 - 10:23
Syk
myspace/bonerama
I downloaded their song Fucking Dawn of the Dead last year, it's not bad at all. If it was on the MS sampler I'd give it 7 or 8/10.
Might check those links out later.
----
death ? thrash ? death/doom/prog ? Hail Zoldon!

he's not the kind you have to wind up on Sundays
03.12.2007 - 17:57
Darth Satanious
Post Destroyer
Written by Bad English on 01.12.2007 at 17:17

Doubt if thay be popular outside Spain and Latinamerica

In what sense? Because they are Spanish speakers or because you think that their music cannot shine beyond that.

Written by Syk on 02.12.2007 at 10:23

I downloaded their song Fucking Dawn of the Dead last year, it's not bad at all. If it was on the MS sampler I'd give it 7 or 8/10.
Might check those links out later.

Yeah man, that song is from their last album which also has the Cannibalistic Revolution song. I completely forgot about the MS sampler. I will try to upload something from them there these days so that possibly more people can check them out.
----
Christless
03.12.2007 - 21:45
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I dont know and dont see reason why that band be popular in UK, Scandinavia, Germany , soory man thay wont
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
04.12.2007 - 06:12
Darth Satanious
Post Destroyer
Written by Bad English on 03.12.2007 at 21:45

I dont know and dont see reason why that band be popular in UK, Scandinavia, Germany , soory man thay wont

If you don't see reasons of why that band could achieve popularity in those places, you must be seeing reasons of why they will not achieve popularity. I am curious of which reasons they may be. I can't imagine what makes you so sure of this. If you think they suck then I guess that you would strongly support the conception of considering all music to achieve popularity as being "great". Otherwise, I cannot understand why would you believe that Legen Beltza, considering their music to suck ass, would not come to gain popularity when you understand that there is music that has the support of millions of people even when it sucks.

If you have no reasons to support your assertion of Legen Beltza not being able to gain popularity in those places, I can only bring this here for your reflection: "the World is going to end in September 12th, 2020. I have no proofs of this, the idea comes out from nowhere, but this is what will happen inevitably."
----
Christless