Metal Storm logo
Digital Ruin

02.12.2007 - 19:22
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
I was wondering if anyone has ever heard of this band. They're rather obscure and haven't made a decent progressive metal album since 2000 and even before that their only other album was Listen in 1997. They kicked out their vocalist/keyboardist in 2001 and started playing a really straight ahead hard rock sound under the moniker of Monoblok. They brought back their vocalist/keyboardist guy in the last couple of years and reformed under the name of Digital Ruin and are working on a new album. So, any takers?

Musically, Digital Ruin certainly aren't a flashy progressive metal band; even a band like Threshold out flashes Digital Ruin in musicianship. While Digital Ruin aren't neo-prog, they have a wide range of cathartic emotional output in their timbre. The guitars are all down-tuned, the rhythms are quite simplistic, the time signatures are mostly in even with the exception of a few places...I would closely relate this band with Dead Soul Tribe.
02.12.2007 - 20:08
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I just chek them out but I cokd find any mp3
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
02.12.2007 - 22:08
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
Weird...they used to have a myspace account...

You can play some of their songs here: http://www.progarchives.com/artist.asp?id=755#freemp3
02.12.2007 - 23:02
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 02.12.2007 at 22:08

Weird...they used to have a myspace account...

You can play some of their songs here: http://www.progarchives.com/artist.asp?id=755#freemp3

Ok thank's I try
MA wanst myspace link
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
03.12.2007 - 06:57
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
Written by Bad English on 02.12.2007 at 23:02

MA wanst myspace link

Say what?