Metal Storm logo
Mnemic - Announces New Vocalist

Danish metal band Mnemic have officially named Frenchman Guillaume Bideau (Scarve) as their new vocalist. The band recently commented on the news:

"As you've probably heard from other sources, the new singer of Mnemic will be Guillaume Bideau from Scarve. Now it's official, and it's official when we say its official. Guillaume impressed us in the rehearsal and in the studio. First off he nailed the old songs 110%, and second we did a demo one of the new songs with him, which turned out like a multilayered vocal metallic opera. He will definitely bring the sound of Mnemic to the next level and we are more than happy to have him in the band as the new frontmonster!"

A long-time member of Scarve, Bideau issued his first statement as the singer for Mnemic hours ago on the band's website:

"I'm extremely proud and happy to be joining Mnemic. This is definitely a big turn in my musical career and I feel more confident than ever. I was in Scarve for almost 8 years and I'm leaving this band today without any feuds between the guys and myself, t hey totally understand my choice and decision. Sometimes things don't go as planed unfortunately, but the band still has plenty of time to finish the new album. I really wish Scarve all the very best for the future, I know they'll move on.

Mnemic is exactly the kind of crazy shit I was expecting to be part of! It 's going to be an amazing, open minded human and musical adventure and I'll be able to be 100% myself in this band. I can't wait to join them in studio to record that damn new album! Trust me, it will be kickass!"

The band will enter Bomb Shelter Studios in downtown Los Angeles later this month to begin tracking their yet-to-be-titled third album for Nuclear Blast Records, due out in early 2007.

Source: mnemic.com
Band profile: Mnemic
Posted: 05.06.2006 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 2 users
06.06.2006 - 23:04
Zeleznk

Already looking forward to hearing the new stuff from them. It's been a while since they released Audio Ejected Soul...
----
()...()
:0,,0:
13.11.2007 - 03:42
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Well Guillaume makes a brilliant work in Passenger.
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!

Hits total: 2082 | This month: 6