Metal Storm logo
Hate Eternal - New Album Update

Hate Eternal has announced the new album title, "Fury And Flames", which will be out on February 19th, 2008.

"Fury And Flames" will feature cover art by Paul Romano (Mastodon, Animosity, The Red Chord) and features the addition of new members Shaune Kelley as second guitarist and Jade Simonetto on drums. The addition of second guitarist Shaune means that this will be the first time Hate Eternal will be able to perform as a four piece live. Something fans will be able to experience on the first tour for "Fury And Flames" when the band heads out with label-mates The Black Dahlia Murder. Alex Webster of Cannibal Corpse fame stepped in on bass for the recording, but due to his insane schedule with Cannibal Corpse will not be able to tour with the band.

"Fury And Flames" tracklisting:

01. Hell Envenom
02. Whom Gods May Destroy
03. Para Bellum
04. Bringer Of Storms
05. The Funerary March
06. Thus Salvation
07. Proclamation Of The Damned
08. Fury Within
09. Tombeau (Le Tombeau De La Fureur Et Des Flames)
10. Coronach

Complete information about this new album is available at this location.

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: Hate Eternal
Posted: 06.12.2007 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 4 users
06.12.2007 - 21:31
Infurnace

It's great hearing this. I was wandering when the new album would be coming out.
06.12.2007 - 22:33
Spyroid
Rosetta Stoned
Awesome, I thought they were going to quit.
07.12.2007 - 00:44
Stigmatized
I'm hoping the new album is a step up from I, Monarch, which was good but could have been better. I'm ready to see them in January with Decrepit Birth too.
07.12.2007 - 00:52
mankvill

So awesome, can't wait.
07.12.2007 - 01:16
Fane

Yeah! Alex Webster is playing on it! But still I gotta wait 2 months...
----
Coffee for power
Music for creativity
Sarcasm for fun
07.12.2007 - 02:56
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
This should be awesome - Jade (their new drummer) should have no problem fitting in.
07.12.2007 - 03:57
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
this sounds sensational. alex webster is a fucking beast. though im not too thrilled about them touring with the black dahlia murder.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.

Hits total: 3376 | This month: 5