Metal Storm logo
Crionics

11.12.2007 - 04:44
Stigmatized
Crionics is a blackened death metal band from Poland. They play music in the vein of their fellow countrymen Behemoth and Vader. There is also a clear presence of keyboards in their music. They have released three albums, most recently "Neuthrone" on July 16th of this year. While their music isn't groundbreaking, it is very catchy and enjoyable. Thoughts? Opinions?
11.12.2007 - 04:48
Clintagräm
Shrinebuilder
I'm quite a fan of Polish Metal and Crionics is no exception. Like you said, they are not groundbreaking, but I think they are fairly enjoyable.
----
The force will be with you, always.
11.12.2007 - 09:35
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I think I know from what Mis Queen of Hippies take her firts nick name ''Human Error: Ways To Selfdestruction '' but I dont liie band anyay
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
11.12.2007 - 12:54
Stigmatized
Yeah, I was wondering if that's where she got her name from.
11.12.2007 - 12:58
VPeter

Yes I know them, I like the futurestic effects in their music, but the main problem is the vocals...
they sound broken and are not uplifting.
11.12.2007 - 16:16
Stigmatized
Written by VPeter on 11.12.2007 at 12:58

Yes I know them, I like the futurestic effects in their music, but the main problem is the vocals...

I don't think they're really supposed to sound uplifting man.
11.12.2007 - 17:13
VPeter

Written by Stigmatized on 11.12.2007 at 16:16

Written by VPeter on 11.12.2007 at 12:58

I don't think they're really supposed to sound uplifting man.

I mean, they sound a bit like Vader but this band's vocals seem to get stuck and never really geting anywhere brutal, that's what I mean.
06.01.2008 - 22:19
Bartulus

I like Crionics latest album far more than any Vader's album (just don't enjoy what they do). As to vocals... well everyone likes different things, I for instance couldn't stand Dave Mustain's vocal once too
06.04.2009 - 06:34
DarkMistress

This is a rather interesting polish band, i could say that i fell for them with Armaggedon´s evolution, a pretty enjoyable album, they´ve got something that hooks me on them
----
Wait in fire
08.04.2009 - 19:35
darkenthesky_ix

I enjoy these guys. But their earlier albums (which I find to be the better) have more of a Melodic/Symphonic Black Metal sound ala Vesania. But regardless, they are a good Polish act, and I can't understand how people have such a hatred for them (have you read the reviews on Metal Archives?)
28.04.2014 - 13:58
FvkinMetalManiac