‹‹ Back to the Recreation Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Users visited: 148  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by Valentin B on 11.12.2007 at 12:59
mine are the Emperor/Darth Sidious, gotta love how evil he looks in episode III, other than that i might say the Green Goblin from Spiderman(gotta love that insane laughter.. aaah hahaha!!!), and Cell from Dragon Ball Z, he's really smart, powerful and looks as evil as possible in all 3 forms

Page 4 of 4

Bulletdodger

31.05.2012 at 14:45
Written by Mr. Doctor on 10.10.2009 at 15:01

Nuff said

+1 from me
----
Aus dem Paradies, das Cantor uns geschaffen, soll uns niemand vertreiben können.
David Hilbert
Edmund Fogg

31.05.2012 at 19:45
Sharon "Bloody" Osbourne

----
You cannot sedate all the things you hate - MM
The Observer is the source of reality - Bloom
God damn it!! What did Diddy didn't do? - Satan
-DC-002-
Mastercommander

02.06.2012 at 05:39
Written by Slayer666 on 29.05.2012 at 19:11

This bitch:

indeed.
----
I have no patience for minds that do not inspire me or explode by trying.
M C Vice
Ex-polydactyl

02.06.2012 at 08:00
Scorpius from Farscape. Best villain ever. Closely followed by Callisto from Xena.
----
GO THE SHARKS!

Apathy is an emotion.
Hamird
HIV+

05.06.2012 at 11:24
Recently I've found out two immortal villains in TV series, first Charles Montgomery "Monty" Burns from The Simpsons and his true heir, Eric Cartman from South Park... They're both seriously evil! Mr. Burns is evil, Eric Cartman is a true bastard. Making the dude eating his own parents is his legendary signature..!
----
We only kiss the turkey's bottom on special occasions..
Normally we might do it with chicken nugget..
Deity

11.06.2012 at 08:19
Aas of the last episode, it's Amon from LOK.
@gent_-_orange

24.07.2012 at 02:24
Kain

Although he is the main character in the series, and you get to play as him, He is way to evil to be considered a hero, and Simon Templeman's voice work made him incredibly memorable.
----
Alone he sits, A vanquished Lord upon an oaken throne, presiding o'er this conflict that chills him to the bone, for each tarnished blade that festers is a thorn thrust in his side and his pain alone bears witness to the folly of mankind.
helofloki

25.07.2012 at 14:04
This is a fun topic. Here's a couple of my favs.

Petyr Baelish from George RR Martin's 'Song of Ice and Fire'. So far he has not been one of the characters to go from 'man I hate this guy' to 'zomg my favorite character!' Instead, after 5 books, he's still a complete slimeball. On the other hand, the dude is clever as hell. He reads situations so far ahead and when it comes to the moment of decision, he never hesitates (which is one of the reasons you still feel he's a sleeze). He is such a formidable character, like a super intelligent vulture. I really like the way George RR Martin writes intelligence. He doesn't explain things outright. Instead, you just kind of find things out and when you realize their implications, when the scope of it all dawns on you, it is impressive.

Thanos of Titan from the Marvel Universe. Certainly my favorite Marvel Villain and really not all that different from Petyr. The main difference here however is I actually don't like the way Thanos' intelligence is written. It often comes across like he thinks of the right way to deal with a situation on the spot instead of reading way ahead. What I do like is how he's such a classic brooder. His only damn flaw is that deep down inside he wants to fail, he's self sabotaging. This is always how he is defeated and while in a way to some it may feel like a cop out, I think this aspect of his personality is very well written and ends up being surprisingly believable. I've always loved this guy, from the first time I read about him in the infinity gauntlet saga to the Thanos imperative. I'd mention something else that happened recently that made me excited as hell, but I don't like to be the spoiler so I'll save it.

There are some more worth talking about for sure, but I'll leave it at that for now. Oh and I will definitely mention I am also a Patrick Bateman fan. I never read the book, but that movie was all kinds of brilliant. Christian Bale was absolutely amazing.
----
http://thecephalogue.blogspot.com/
Oaken
Hipster

13.09.2012 at 02:51
The Joker, because he's insane. It's one thing to be evil, but it's another thing to be maniacally evil. He would do anything just to get what he wants.
----
In that case, man is only air as well.
BudDa

11.10.2012 at 16:51
Aunt Fig! Seriously, nobody beats her!
----
Freeze! Step away from the hubris.
Sophist

23.10.2012 at 14:06
Ozymandias from the Watchmen
E†han1994

28.12.2012 at 21:46
Maleficent from Disney's Sleeping Beauty. Yeah, yeah, she's a Disney Villain, whatever. I am a huge fan of Disney films, and Sleeping Beauty is one of my favourites, particularly because of Maleficent. I really like the way she's designed, and I love Eleanor Audley's(1905-1991) voice acting for the character. It's a very cold voice, and probably one of the reasons why Maleficent used to scare the crap out of me when I was little.

I really hope that the live-action film they're making about her will be good. I'll be gutted if it isn't!
----
____XXXXX____
____X___X____
____X___X____
XXXXX___XXXXX
X___________X
XXXXX___XXXXX
____X___X____
____X___X____Yeah, I worship a Jewish zombie.
____X___X____What're you gonna do about it?
____XXXXX____
Dentura
Shadow King

28.12.2012 at 22:36
Emperor Palpatine is like what Satan would be if he was in a Sci-Fi/Fantasy movie series. He's badass and awesome.
----
...And so death to the falsity of thy former rulers. Thy kingdom of "heaven" burns in a field of fire, and Dentura is the one true God thou must yield thy hearts and souls to in absolute submission. It is his ultimate decree and will unto thee..
ANGEL REAPER

29.12.2012 at 01:53
Purgatori from Purgatori comics...
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
Jpageforever

27.03.2013 at 16:46
I really like the agents from The Matrix. They're just hard, virtually emotionless. I'm also in love with J.R.R. Tolkien's work, and I call my mother Shelob (we don't get along).
LordHypnos

14.06.2013 at 01:09
My favorite villains are:
Id (Xenogears)

Grahf (Xenogears)

Lynx (Chrono Cross)

Vergil (Devil May Cry)

and yeah, this guy

There are other villains that I like a lot, but I can't remember them right now.
Lit.
Brütal Legend

15.06.2013 at 03:02
Written by Peuranpuolikas on 08.10.2009 at 17:39

Randall Flagg, anyone?

+1.

Also a huge fan of Batman villains, finding myself reading the comics more because of them than Batman himself. My favorites being Two-Face, Jane Doe and Hush. Also loved the way their portrayed in the Nolan movies. Lot of people keep saying Ledger did the best performance with Joker, but I say that honor goes to Hardy as Bane. Just an awesome character throughout the movie.
Also, best Joker is neither Nicholson nor Ledger, but Mark Hammil.
And as long as we're talking Batman villains, I also liked this guy from Batman Beyond (Voiced by Henry Rollins, no less):

Other comic villains I like are Livewire from Superman and Typhoid Mary from Daredevil. Outside of Batman and comics, I also like Cobra from G.I. Joe, Queen Chrysalis from MLP, Azula from Avatar: The Last Airbender, Alakshmi from Kaijudo, Boris the Animal from Men In Black 3, Mama from the new Dredd movie, Anto Chiguir from No Country For Old Men, Frank Booth from Blue Velvet, GLaDOS from Portal and Handsome Jack from Borderlands 2.
----
THERE'S SEMEN ON EVERYTHING! EVERYTHING!"
Bulletdodger

16.06.2013 at 16:00
Silva from Skyfall, one of the best Bond villains so far, probably due to the fact that for once in the Bond series ad villain doesn't expose of his plans, also Javier Bardem's performance was remarkable.
----
Aus dem Paradies, das Cantor uns geschaffen, soll uns niemand vertreiben können.
David Hilbert
*NorthernLights*

19.06.2013 at 23:50
Written by E†han1994 on 28.12.2012 at 21:46

Maleficent from Disney's Sleeping Beauty. Yeah, yeah, she's a Disney Villain, whatever. I am a huge fan of Disney films, and Sleeping Beauty is one of my favourites, particularly because of Maleficent. I really like the way she's designed, and I love Eleanor Audley's(1905-1991) voice acting for the character. It's a very cold voice, and probably one of the reasons why Maleficent used to scare the crap out of me when I was little.

I really hope that the live-action film they're making about her will be good. I'll be gutted if it isn't!

Maleficent was actually my pick, too. Her "And all the powers of HELL!" is just the epitome of old-school fantasy evil awesome. And she was much more interesting than the title character, who has got to be the most boring of all the Disney heroines.
----
And I shall not be dark but beautiful and terrible as the Morning and the Night! Fair as the Sea and the Sun and the Snow upon the Mountain! Dreadful as the Storm and the Lightning! Stronger than the foundations of the earth. All shall love me and despair
Private QT Fan

29.09.2013 at 13:00
SHODAN from System Shock 2. Easily.
----
"You travel within the glory of my memories, insect. I can feel your fear as you tread the endless expanse of my mind. Make yourself comfortable... before long I will decorate my home with your carcass."
M C Vice
Ex-polydactyl

15.10.2013 at 12:01
Has anyone seen the final episode of Being Human? One of the best villain performances ever.
----
GO THE SHARKS!

Apathy is an emotion.

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Login or register to post here.