Metal Storm logo
Your Favourite Villain

11.12.2007 - 12:59
Valentin B
Iconoclast
mine are the Emperor/Darth Sidious, gotta love how evil he looks in episode III, other than that i might say the Green Goblin from Spiderman(gotta love that insane laughter.. aaah hahaha!!!), and Cell from Dragon Ball Z, he's really smart, powerful and looks as evil as possible in all 3 forms
11.12.2007 - 13:12
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Wolverine...and almost all X-Men
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

11.12.2007 - 14:00
GT
Coffee!!
Staff
Don't know if he qualifies as a villain but Hannibal Lecter is my favourite. He's just evil all the way through
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep
11.12.2007 - 18:24
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Ellrohir on 11.12.2007 at 13:12

how is he a villain? i'm talking about the bad guys, anti-heros, like Magneto if you want one from X-men..

and hannibal lecter is just fine.
11.12.2007 - 18:38
Warman
Erotic Stains
Darth Vader of course! He's so cool that he sends chills down my spine! That's whats so fantastic with "Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back", Vader - the bad guy - actually wins.

When it comes to comic books my favourite is Green Goblin. Surely the most evil villain of all time. How he destroys Peter Parker's life over and over, again and again. Examples: making his girlfriend pregnant, killing her, kidnap/kill Parker's newly born daughter, kill his clone/brother, kidnap his aunt for several years and replace her with an actor just to give him back the real aunt years after the actor dies, destroy Peter's best friend... the list goes on!
----
11.12.2007 - 19:53
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Written by Valentin B on 11.12.2007 at 18:24

Written by Ellrohir on 11.12.2007 at 13:12

how is he a villain? i'm talking about the bad guys, anti-heros, like Magneto if you want one from X-men..

oh...sorry...i have missed the exact meaning of the word my bad

well then i am for anyone played by Christopher Lee - and especially the Count Dooku
----

12.12.2007 - 00:20
king omega
Account deleted
I do not know if any one on here watchs anime but my favorite villians are Orochimaru and Itachi from Naruto.

As well as Darkseid and Doomsday because Doomsday actually killed Superman and Darkseid is just awsome.

(yay 1st post)
12.12.2007 - 00:24
Introspekrieg
Totemic Lust
Elite
Written by Valentin B on 11.12.2007 at 12:59

Cell from Dragon Ball Z, he's really smart, powerful and looks as evil as possible in all 3 forms

DBZ was the best, the most epic cartoon ever! I remember they would spend like 20 episodes just building up the anticipation for a battle. My favorite villain was definitely Kid Buu, a representation of true evil, the way he waited so patiently for Goten and Trunks at the Sky Palace so that he would have someone worthy enough to challenge and consume.
12.12.2007 - 00:29
king omega
Account deleted
not too seem like a total nerd here , but Buu had three forms Super, Kid and Fat.
and ya his kid form is true evil since all he knows is kill and have fun while you are doing it.
14.12.2007 - 10:07
Grimurc
I like sideshow Bob; that dreadlock guy from the Simpsons.
----
Still drinking,-
18.12.2007 - 17:04
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
Gosh, it's a tie for me....

Darth Vader gosh I always blush when thinking of him... He's my babe... Everyone know's I'm falling sooo badly for this guy, it's just that I get soft knees knowing that he was once a hot babe who basically had a mental breakdown of not being able to handle the emotional pressure he was feeling. And not just that, he isn't a classical villain, he just sees justice in a different way, being a #1 Sith Lord and stuff... If it was on me, I'd make Revenge of The Sith a 12 hour epic movie, because that movie lacks only in lenght of Anakin turning to Vader, it all just happens too fast so it loses its credibility. That is why I hate st00pid people who can't understand what happened to him.

My second choice would be my beloved Pinhead from the Hellraiser film series, even though he is not an actual villain till 3rd film, Hell On Earth, in the first two he is simply Leviathan's right hand. But as him becoming the monumental face of Hellraiser they turned him into a true villain, similar to Vader: his story is as well heart breaking: his mental-breakdown lead him to open the Lament Configuration and make him a bloodlusting monster that lusts for pain. That is why I like 3rd movie that everyone bashes, because it shows him in a completeley different way than in Hellraiser and Hellbound. Not to mention how badly he screws over Angelique in Bloodline, that is just legendary. No biatch will stand is his way, HELL NO!
----
You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was a man. But it was nothing to me but blinding.
18.12.2007 - 19:11
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by AnGina-- on 18.12.2007 at 17:04

Gosh, it's a tie for me....

Darth Vader gosh I always blush when thinking of him... He's my babe... Everyone know's I'm falling sooo badly for this guy, it's just that I get soft knees knowing that he was once a hot babe who basically had a mental breakdown of not being able to handle the emotional pressure he was feeling. And not just that, he isn't a classical villain, he just sees justice in a different way, being a #1 Sith Lord and stuff... If it was on me, I'd make Revenge of The Sith a 12 hour epic movie, because that movie lacks only in lenght of Anakin turning to Vader, it all just happens too fast so it loses its credibility. That is why I hate st00pid people who can't understand what happened to him.

i agree on this, Vader, although he's scary as shit, he's in a way like Nathan from Heroes: looks all cold and tough and shit, pretends he's so mean and he doesn't care, but he actually cares too much for Padme, he like sacrificed everything for her(this reminds me of spawn, who literally sold his soul to see wanda again) the 3rd movie is a very good, sad movie because of this.
18.12.2007 - 21:45
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
after reading the book trilogy about Han Solo by Ann Crispin i am now more with Bobba Fett as villain on the one hand, but despite his work and everything he done, he has strong "codex of honor" which can suit to any "good" hero well too...he really didnt deserve the death he suffered
----

20.12.2007 - 19:44
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
- Al Pacino in the Devil's Advocate, it's evil, charismatic, elegant, has a cool accent, the hot girls... He has to be the best villain ever.
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
23.12.2007 - 21:57
Ernis
狼獾
I guess it's Saw's Amanda....such a funny vicious emo bastard....
26.12.2007 - 20:29
Darky
Account deleted
Poison Ivy, she is cool beyond words. Darth Vader as well.. I pretty much cry whenever I watch the prequels.

I mean.. Im a tough bitch?
29.12.2007 - 16:12
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Ellrohir on 18.12.2007 at 21:45

after reading the book trilogy about Han Solo by Ann Crispin i am now more with Bobba Fett as villain on the one hand, but despite his work and everything he done, he has strong "codex of honor" which can suit to any "good" hero well too...he really didnt deserve the death he suffered

actually he didn't die, according to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boba_Fett

he blows himself out of the sarlacc with a thermal detonator and with the help of another bounty hunter aboard jabba's destroyed ship he escaped Tatooine

come to think of it now, it makes sense as Jango Fett is also a very smart and cunning bounty hunter.
01.01.2008 - 18:41
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Written by Valentin B on 29.12.2007 at 16:12

actually he (Bobba Fett) didn't die

wow...i think i still have a lot to learn about SW universe
----

01.01.2008 - 18:46
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Ellrohir on 01.01.2008 at 18:41

Written by Valentin B on 29.12.2007 at 16:12

actually he (Bobba Fett) didn't die

wow...i think i still have a lot to learn about SW universe

yeah... for instance, did you know he adopted the Mandalorian way of life!

SW geeks FTW!!!
02.01.2008 - 14:18
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Written by GT on 11.12.2007 at 14:00

Don't know if he qualifies as a villain but Hannibal Lecter is my favourite. He's just evil all the way through

I agree... Hannibal is one of the best[ or maybe the best] murderer in movie history IMO.

He is very charismatic and smart.
And he didn't go to prision in the end =D
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
04.01.2008 - 19:54
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Warman on 11.12.2007 at 18:38

kidnap his aunt for several years and replace her with an actor just to give him back the real aunt years after the actor dies,

i didn't get this, can you please explain more? and the other stuff he did to peter is shown in the comics right?
04.01.2008 - 20:18
Warman
Erotic Stains
Written by Valentin B on 04.01.2008 at 19:54

Written by Warman on 11.12.2007 at 18:38

kidnap his aunt for several years and replace her with an actor just to give him back the real aunt years after the actor dies,

i didn't get this, can you please explain more? and the other stuff he did to peter is shown in the comics right?

Yeah, it's from the comics... I'm the biggest Marvel nerd out there!
Ah well, you see... aunt May got some problems with her heart during the '70s-'80s (in our world, not the comic one) and fell in a coma. Norman Osborn used the famous clone technology (a fucking loooong story in Spider-Man, it began '78 and ended '98) and inserted May's DNA into another woman. By time she looked exactly as May. She studied the real May's movements and voice, she became May. Osborn kidnapped the real May and replaced her with actor May. Parker suspected nothing. Actor May soon dies and it destroys Peter. Like 10 years later (1999 in our world) Norman let him find the real May in a cabin out in the forest. By this time May is doomed and will soon die... Peter will loose his aunt a second time.
----
15.05.2008 - 16:00
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
- Saruman... he has great voice, hair, nails.
- The Clown in Spawn, he's fuckin' hialrious and gross and he's incredibly powerful.
- Megatron, no only in the movie but in the TV series as well.
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

15.05.2008 - 16:30
Hangar XVIII
Khan from Star Trek II.
Also the most quotable villain, and villain with the best theme song.

His superior intelligence is defeated by his need for revenge.

Also, he's just a badass.
----
myspace.com/absentchrist
My new black metal project.
15.05.2008 - 22:30
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Agent Smith and The Architect in The Matrix saga.
Both are Quotable, methodic, calculator and elegant.
----

16.05.2008 - 22:29
Hrothdane
Gregor and Sandor Clegaine from A Song of Ice and Fire.

Gregor is just raw destructive power incarnate (and i loved his lines during his fight with Oberyn), and Sandor was just such and interesting complex character.
----
Despair is death, and I'm not interested in dying.

Member of the True Crusade against True Crusades
17.05.2008 - 03:28
Dane Train
Beers & Kilts
Elite
Written by Valentin B on 01.01.2008 at 18:46

yeah... for instance, did you know he adopted the Mandalorian way of life!

Well, Jango fought in the Mandalorian Civil War. Yeah, my greek hood really comes out now, so much so that I am writing a Star Wars LARP.

But as for my favorite villians. If we are talking about Star Wars, my vote goes to Darth Bane. Truly brilliant and deadly. To me, Darth Vader is not a villian, but a tragic hero.

Being a movie buff, some of my favorite villians are Nurse Rachet, HAL 9000, and the Xenomorph.
----
(space for rent)
17.05.2008 - 05:10
Stigmatized
Sephiroth

You can't be any more bad-ass and evil than this. If you've played the game you know demented and evil he is.
17.05.2008 - 13:54
Valar
IndianSteel
Dennis Hopper as Frank Booth in Blue Velvet
and
Rutger Hauer as Roy Batty in Blade Runner
----
"It's a dangerous business, going out of your door, You step into the Road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off to." - J.R.R. Tolkien, "Three Is Company," The Lord of the Rings
17.05.2008 - 17:04
Dane Train
Beers & Kilts
Elite
Written by Valar on 17.05.2008 at 13:54

Dennis Hopper as Frank Booth in Blue Velvet
and
Rutger Hauer as Roy Batty in Blade Runner

Oh man! Those are both great picks.

"Wake up, its time to die!" I saw Blade Runner: The Finial Cut at a arts movie theater, and it blew me away. It had always been one of my favorite films, but to see it on the big screen was breath taking!
----
(space for rent)