Metal Storm logo
Your Favourite Villain

Original post

Posted by Valentin B, 11.12.2007 - 12:59
mine are the Emperor/Darth Sidious, gotta love how evil he looks in episode III, other than that i might say the Green Goblin from Spiderman(gotta love that insane laughter.. aaah hahaha!!!), and Cell from Dragon Ball Z, he's really smart, powerful and looks as evil as possible in all 3 forms
04.09.2009 - 10:41
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
It is said Heath got his inspiration in being Joker from locking himself in hotel room and reading comics for a month period...

i saw both Jokers, observed them well, and Heath won by a mile...he created dark archvillain, Nicholson was more likely comic clown in my eyes...
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

04.09.2009 - 15:03
TheBigRossowski

For some reason, I like Samuel L. Jackson in ''Unbreakable''. His hatred becomes understandable when you think about his condition and the fact that he FOUND his arch enemy (Bruce Willis) just seems so cool. Too bad it ended so suddenly though!

Other than him, I'd choose the ultimate crew of all time-The Nihilists.

Ve vant za money Lebowski, ozervise ve kill ze girl!

Ve FUCKS you ups, man! Ve take za money!
----
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?
07.09.2009 - 20:34
Immortal

I like Dick Dastardly in "Wackey Races" lol.

"Drat, double drat and dribble drat!"
----
"Hope is the greatest of all evils, for it prolongs the torment of man." - Friedrich Nietzsche
08.09.2009 - 06:01
Immortal

Written by Irritable Ted on 07.09.2009 at 22:48

Written by Immortal on 07.09.2009 at 20:34

"Dribble drat"? I think it was triple drat, dribble would have been far funnier though.

Oh, I always thought he was actually saying "dribble" lol.
----
"Hope is the greatest of all evils, for it prolongs the torment of man." - Friedrich Nietzsche
08.09.2009 - 21:28
Immortal

Written by Irritable Ted on 08.09.2009 at 20:57

Written by Immortal on 08.09.2009 at 06:01

Written by Irritable Ted on 07.09.2009 at 22:48

Written by Immortal on 07.09.2009 at 20:34

"Dribble drat"? I think it was triple drat, dribble would have been far funnier though.

Oh, I always thought he was actually saying "dribble" lol.

Sorry if I have ruined a childhood memory for you, you do know about santa don't you? ha ha.
I believed when I was young that Jimmy Saville's real name was Jim'll, from Jim'll fix it, I felt so stupid when I found out that Jim'll wasn't his name.

Not to put a dampner on you this time but sadly I wasn't around to see this Mr. Jim'll you speak of
----
08.09.2009 - 21:45
Haddonfield
Chucky's Bride
It's not that old is it?
----

"Seasons don't fear the reaper. Nor do the wind, the sun and the rain (we can be like they are)."
08.09.2009 - 22:10
Haddonfield
Chucky's Bride
I remember an episode were a boy wanted to train Man Utd for a day, the little bastard was sorted out by Jimmy (or Jim'll if you prefer), I was so jealous.
----

"Seasons don't fear the reaper. Nor do the wind, the sun and the rain (we can be like they are)."
08.09.2009 - 22:24
Haddonfield
Chucky's Bride
Isn't he dead?
----

09.09.2009 - 18:09
Visioneerie
Urban Monster
Frank Fontaine from possibly the best videogame ever made Bioshock. A typical villain with a thirst for power driving the underworld city of Rapture to chaos and eventually stealing the throne from city founder Andrew Ryan.

I also have to mention the Green Goblin in the first spiderman movie. Is it just me or does he seem like one of the more menacing villains out there. The schizophrenic attitude turns me on. Sort of comparable to the Joker but I find Norman Osborne a little scarier due to how unpredictable he is.
Btw, the two other Spiderman movies are crap in comparison to the first one... a shame.
----
Any man can stand adversity, but to test his character give him power - A. Lincoln
11.09.2009 - 04:20
Wyrd

Written by Visioneerie on 09.09.2009 at 18:09

Frank Fontaine from possibly the best videogame ever made Bioshock. A typical villain with a thirst for power driving the underworld city of Rapture to chaos and eventually stealing the throne from city founder Andrew Ryan.

I also have to mention the Green Goblin in the first spiderman movie. Is it just me or does he seem like one of the more menacing villains out there. The schizophrenic attitude turns me on. Sort of comparable to the Joker but I find Norman Osborne a little scarier due to how unpredictable he is.
Btw, the two other Spiderman movies are crap in comparison to the first one... a shame.
It's good to see someone who sees that the Green Goblin is better then Joker. Norman Osborne i think, has always been the greatest villain out there becuase of how smart he is, and how he will stop at nothing to get what he wants. In the comics right now he is in countrol of pretty much every thing in the Marvel Univarse. So Suck IT JoKeR!!
----
"The bands called Demon Hunter! They hunt demons!"
11.09.2009 - 09:20
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Written by Wyrd on 11.09.2009 at 04:20

Norman Osborne i think, has always been the greatest villain out there becuase of how smart he is, and how he will stop at nothing to get what he wants.

i would say Joker meets this definition too...what is so special about Green Goblin? except his really cool movie mask
----

11.09.2009 - 14:36
Warman
Erotic Stains
Written by Ellrohir on 11.09.2009 at 09:20

i would say Joker meets this definition too...what is so special about Green Goblin? except his really cool movie mask

The movie's Green Goblin is nothing compared to the one in the comics. My vote will always go to Norman Osborn from the comics.
----
12.09.2009 - 18:20
Wyrd

Written by Ellrohir on 11.09.2009 at 09:20

Written by Wyrd on 11.09.2009 at 04:20

Norman Osborne i think, has always been the greatest villain out there becuase of how smart he is, and how he will stop at nothing to get what he wants.

what is so special about Green Goblin? Well, actual super powers and superior weapons, and if you have seen Osborne now in the comics, with his own team of X-men and Avengers and using them to kick the shit out of the super heros. So in my eyes, the Green Goblin is superior. OH! He also got his sons wife pregnent!
----
"The bands called Demon Hunter! They hunt demons!"
13.09.2009 - 12:28
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
What about Lord Zedd?
----

14.09.2009 - 14:04
Bitter Dawn
Ave Sathanas!
Hm, tough one. I think most "villians" actually have some sort of reasonable justification in their ambitions. Although I don't see him as a villian per sé, I'll go with Geoffrey Rush's portrayel of the Marquis De Sade in the film "Quills". Having read De Sade's biography and a few of his scriptures I can't say the movie was overly accurate but, the character was fairly spot on, he was simply a man whom boardered a fine line betwixt brilliance and the extreme; an unquenchable lust for life.
07.10.2009 - 23:09
Jan

Michael Wincott in The Crow - he is just depraved evil personified
08.10.2009 - 17:39
Peuranpuolikas

Randall Flagg, anyone?
----
Look, The old Bitch is back!
09.10.2009 - 20:33
Hamird
Lieutenant
Written by Ellrohir on 13.09.2009 at 12:28

What about Lord Zedd?

Haha, you reminded me my favorite childhood movies.. I actually consider Lord Zedd a scary character.
10.10.2009 - 08:34
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
I wasnt really scared of him, but considering him as great and so evil villain
----

10.10.2009 - 15:01
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Nuff said

----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
29.01.2010 - 11:04
Powerslavex
Alexskywalker
Witch-king of Angmar from lord of the rings the god of Evil, and the devil offcourse , almost forgot Ozzy Osbourn
29.05.2012 - 16:57
Infernal Eternal

Written by Powerslavex on 29.01.2010 at 11:04

Witch-king of Angmar from lord of the rings the god of Evil, and the devil offcourse , almost forgot Ozzy Osbourn

+1 from me.
----
{}::::::[]:::::::::::::::::> ONLY DEATH IS REAL <:::::::::::::::::[]::::::{}
Rest In Peace: Bon Scott, Dave G. Halliday, Michael "Destructor" Wulf, Jerry Fogle, Quorthon, Witchhunter
29.05.2012 - 19:11
Slayer666

This bitch:

Kreia, A.K.A. Darth Traya. One of the most secretive, cunning and manipulative characters ever developed. Plus, when you listen to her ramble about her philosophy of life you see the countless hours the developers spent building her character. Also, when you can almost base your own life on that philosophy, you know you've got a winner.
29.05.2012 - 21:43
Cal Wolvington
Account deleted
The Mule from Isaac Asimov's The Foundation series. I was always fascinated by him and still I love to hate that freak. Also, Gaston from The Beauty And The Beast. He was hilarious
31.05.2012 - 14:45
Bulletdodger

Written by X-Ray Rod on 10.10.2009 at 15:01

Nuff said

+1 from me
----
Aus dem Paradies, das Cantor uns geschaffen, soll uns niemand vertreiben können.
David Hilbert
31.05.2012 - 19:45
Edmund Fogg

Sharon "Bloody" Osbourne

----
You cannot sedate all the things you hate - MM
The Observer is the source of reality - Bloom
God damn it!! What did Diddy didn't do? - Satan
02.06.2012 - 05:39
-DC-002-
Mastercommander
Written by Slayer666 on 29.05.2012 at 19:11

This bitch:

indeed.
----
Coldgrits
02.06.2012 - 08:00
M C Vice
ex-polydactyl
Scorpius from Farscape. Best villain ever. Closely followed by Callisto from Xena.
----
"Another day, another Doug."
"I'll fight you on one condition. That you lower your nipples."
" 'Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"
05.06.2012 - 11:24
Hamird
Lieutenant
Recently I've found out two immortal villains in TV series, first Charles Montgomery "Monty" Burns from The Simpsons and his true heir, Eric Cartman from South Park... They're both seriously evil! Mr. Burns is evil, Eric Cartman is a true bastard. Making the dude eating his own parents is his legendary signature..!
11.06.2012 - 08:19
Deity

Aas of the last episode, it's Amon from LOK.