‹‹ Back to the Promotion and Ads
Users visited: 10  
Search this topic:  

Skeggjadr
Account deleted
  12.12.2007 at 00:21
I've been working on a one man Black Metal project for a while now, mostly influenced by early Gorgoroth, Darkthrone, Bathory and Judas Iscariot. I just re-recorded my first demo, which was originally recorded last winter (without vocals). I not really happy with the mix and my vocals and lyrics need a lot of work, but I think it turned out alright. I make no attempt to be original, it's just raw black metal:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=775892

I'm working on a lot of songs right now, so when some are finished I'll probably put together another demo.
TheCybershifter
J. H'ghar

12.12.2007 at 19:54
Well I never search for originality in nowadays black metal, so I think it is very nicely done, especially drum work. Also production is very decent for this genre. Good work!

Advertise on Metal Storm

Login or register to post here.