Metal Storm logo
Cruento - Ambient Blackened Extreme Doom (full album download inside)

Original post

Posted by Zombie, M.D., 07.06.2006 - 18:31
A band I am in, I do the drum programming, ambience, bass and some vocals. We dont have a solid demo together yet, heres some tracks weve recorded though.

http://www.inumbra.com/media/zzUntitled.mp3
http://www.inumbra.com/media/AwakeningoftheOne.mp3
28.11.2006 - 09:38
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
@Zombie M.D.

But for PayPal, I need a creditcard, no? At least I thought I needed one. And since I'm only 15, I can't get it without my parents etc. blah blah blah.

But thanks, very very much! I'll try that split too.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
28.11.2006 - 14:28
-tom-
Mr FancyPants
no. you can also use debit cards which you'll be able to have.

bah, i ordered from AWP just 2 weeks ago.
----
"This rudderless world is not shaped my metaphysical forces. It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It's us. Only us"

Read Watchmen.
28.11.2006 - 18:17
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
Ehh. Debit cards?

Well, I think I got it sorted now. I mailed the guy, he said I should send him the money in a mail. So I'll do that, me thinks.
----

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
28.11.2006 - 19:30
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Admin
send money in the mail? I'd avoid that. I'd suggest a money order...
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
28.11.2006 - 22:37
Zombie, M.D.
Debit cards come along with any bank account you open here, anyway.

Sending cash in the mail can be kind of risky, but its not like AWP will rip you off or anything. Just make sure its well concealed, fold some paper over it or something.
----
"I really screwed up this time." - Jeffery Dahmer
29.11.2006 - 22:28
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
I know it's risky, but looks like I've got no other options. So I'll take the only one.
----

11.01.2007 - 19:45
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
I received it, listened to it a couple of times and loved it. You really make some awesome stuff, together with that other guy. (who now left, right?)

Just great stuff..
----

12.01.2007 - 04:57
Southern Wind
Account deleted
Here's my review:

http://www.metal-observer.com/articles.php?lid=1&sid=1&id=11570
16.01.2007 - 04:40
Zombie, M.D.
Thanks for the comments and the review. Glad you guys dig it. And yes, the other member left the band.
----
14.02.2007 - 23:20
Zombie, M.D.
http://rapidshare.com/files/16479515/Cruento_-_Signal_of_Distress.rar.html

The label I released the album through ripped me off. They sold all 100 copies before sending me the copies they owed me. So I am putting the album up for free download for anyone who wants it.
----
14.02.2007 - 23:26
Basso
Account deleted
Written by Zombie, M.D. on 14.02.2007 at 23:20

http://rapidshare.com/files/16479515/Cruento_-_Signal_of_Distress.rar.html

The label I released the album through ripped me off. They sold all 100 copies before sending me the copies they owed me. So I am putting the album up for free download for anyone who wants it.

Retarded label.... I will take the liberty to download the album though. Thanks.
15.02.2007 - 14:52
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
Ah man, that sucks. I wouldn't think AWP would do something like that.
----

15.02.2007 - 15:55
Damnated
Churchburner
i'm supporting you by downloading.
----
Blessed is he that murders Christ in himself and in his fellow men.

Written by TheBigRossowski on 10.02.2009 at 16:01

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.
15.02.2007 - 16:14
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
I bought it. Owned you.

And I still love it!
----

15.02.2007 - 17:20
Zombie, M.D.
Written by Lucas on 15.02.2007 at 14:52

It wasnt AWP that ripped me off, it was Ministries of Blood. AWP was just distributing the cd.
----
15.02.2007 - 17:48
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
Written by Zombie, M.D. on 15.02.2007 at 17:20

Written by Lucas on 15.02.2007 at 14:52

It wasnt AWP that ripped me off, it was Ministries of Blood. AWP was just distributing the cd.

Ah, I see.
----

18.02.2007 - 17:31
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
I downloaded it from the last link posted... doesnt seem to want to open. I double click on it and it goes to iTunes but doesnt load or add it to the library. Also when I right click on the file, I cant get any other player under the 'Open With' option.

Its downloaded as a RAR file type, a little help on how to open it would be good. Or do I have to download it again? (Dont really want to do because it took a little over 3hours).
----

Hellcunt Smurf
18.02.2007 - 17:35
Basso
Account deleted
Written by Xtreme Jax on 18.02.2007 at 17:31

I downloaded it from the last link posted... doesnt seem to want to open. I double click on it and it goes to iTunes but doesnt load or add it to the library. Also when I right click on the file, I cant get any other player under the 'Open With' option.

Its downloaded as a RAR file type, a little help on how to open it would be good. Or do I have to download it again? (Dont really want to do because it took a little over 3hours).

Search google for a extraction program called WinRAR. it extracts Rar files. It works basicly like winzip, except its better.
22.02.2007 - 17:11
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
@Basso: Cheers mate, would have had no idea otherwise.

Sounds excellent. Like the whole ambient atmosphere it has, works really well. Great job
----

Hellcunt Smurf
22.02.2007 - 17:59
Basso
Account deleted
Written by Xtreme Jax on 22.02.2007 at 17:11

@Basso: Cheers mate, would have had no idea otherwise.

Glad I could help!
10.12.2007 - 04:08
Zombie, M.D.
The album will be seeing a rerelease in a joint venture between Satans Punk and Ultra Doom Taliban records in the Czech Republic.
----
10.12.2007 - 16:27
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
With bonus tracks?
----

11.12.2007 - 08:29
Zombie, M.D.
Unfortunately not so. I haven't done anything with Cruento of significance since Matt left the band. He was a bigger influence on me, idea and songwriting-wise, than I had assumed before. I also lost a ton of finished stuff when I moved, forgot to transfer files to my new computer and such.
----
11.12.2007 - 20:51
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
Ouch. So what project of yours is running now? Is Umbra alive?
----

12.12.2007 - 04:38
Clintagräm
Shrinebuilder
I want TROG back, because you know what they say: Only caveman grind is real.
----
The force will be with you, always.
12.12.2007 - 22:02
Zombie, M.D.
Written by Lucas on 11.12.2007 at 20:51

Ouch. So what project of yours is running now? Is Umbra alive?

I recorded one new Umbra track, Parasomnia, which was intended for a split but the other band flaked out. Its on the myspace though ( www.myspace.com/inumbra ). Currently I'm playing drums in a new band with my roommate (can you tell I have a short attention span? Hah) called Pigchild. It's kind of hard to describe, black/thrash/death would be about right as far as a description goes. The lyrics are all themed around this mutant half pig/half boy that lives in the woods, murders/cannibalizes people and rapes the towns children. It was one of those stoned band ideas that got taken a step to far and actually happened, hahaha.

And C-Dub: You missed it man. TROG was alive and kicking again for a while, I had a band set up and we were playing shows and the whole shebang. Even had a small following of Cavemaniacs.
----
12.12.2007 - 22:08
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
lol, do I dare checking that out? Anyway, let me know if you get stoned again and start a black/doom/drone/necrokvnt project.
----

17.12.2007 - 04:50
Clintagräm
Shrinebuilder
Written by Zombie, M.D. on 12.12.2007 at 22:02

And C-Dub: You missed it man. TROG was alive and kicking again for a while, I had a band set up and we were playing shows and the whole shebang. Even had a small following of Cavemaniacs.

Well shit, I missed it. Just my luck. This whole Pigchild deal sounds promising though.

EDIT: By the way, I still have those two BOLTer demos on a burned CD. Listening to them now. Quite fun.
----
The force will be with you, always.
10.01.2009 - 15:31
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
So Zombie, now that you're back, got anything going on with any of your projects?
----

10.01.2009 - 19:05
Zombie, M.D.
I have a ton of ambient stuff that I'm not sure what I'm doing with. Maybe a new project, maybe I'll weave it into a new Cruento release. Signal of Distress is being rereleased sometime on this Czech label with new cover art and a decent presentation. Aside from getting ripped off, the Ministries of Blood version was just presented like shit. This will be a proper release.
----