Metal Storm logo
Ill Niño

Original post

Posted by IllNiñoSweden, 18.12.2007 - 21:15
Ill Niño comes from USA - New Jersey. Ill Niño has released four albums, the fifth album will be released in January 2008. I can hardly wait. I have already heard several songs and they are awesome great! Ill Niño is a latin metal band. I hope metalstorm will add the band Ill Niño. Because it is a very good metal band with interesting latin influences.
Here are their myspace link: http://www.myspace.com/illnino
And here are their website: http://www.illnino.com

And under this text you can write what you think about Ill Niño!!
23.05.2008 - 22:50
MassacreofWords
Shakespearian
Written by Fuath on 15.01.2008 at 07:26

i hate ill nino, they sound too much like trivium, or trivium sound too much like them
either way, to be honest, this is one of the worst bands ive heard, being only 15 i havent "experienced" many metal bands as such, mind you ive heard alot of shit bands; AFI, trivium etc etc
but all the newer bands such as ill nino, trivium, slipknot etc couldnt be further from metal

With all due respect i have to disagree, Ill Nino might be a "nu metal" band but I can't see how you can compare them to Trivium who isn't really Nu and certainly not AFI. The bands are completely different on all levels. If you're going to compare them to another band you should at least make them similar, like Spineshank etc...
----
HORROR METAL
25.05.2008 - 06:15
Fuath

Written by MassacreofWords on 23.05.2008 at 22:50

i hate ill nino, they sound too much like trivium, or trivium sound too much like them
either way, to be honest, this is one of the worst bands ive heard, being only 15 i havent "experienced" many metal bands as such, mind you ive heard alot of shit bands; AFI, trivium etc etc
but all the newer bands such as ill nino, trivium, slipknot etc couldnt be further from metal

With all due respect i have to disagree, Ill Nino might be a "nu metal" band but I can't see how you can compare them to Trivium who isn't really Nu and certainly not AFI. The bands are completely different on all levels. If you're going to compare them to another band you should at least make them similar, like Spineshank etc...

i can understand that
but i still disagree
while trivium and AFI are not nu metal
they share a similarity with ill nino vocal wise (somehwat)
and i feel trivium and ill nino have some similarities melody wise

but, just my opinion
----
FRACTALS!!!!!

16.06.2008 - 23:30
Madame Nocturna
Account deleted
Written by Fuath on 25.05.2008 at 06:15

i can understand that
but i still disagree

but, just my opinion

I disagree. Trivum is metalcore not nu-metal like Ill Nino. And they doesen't have similar melody or smth else.
I like Ill Nino very much. They are my 2nd fav band. I lsiten to them since their 1st album and every album i sgreat. I like them cuz of their latin elements in their songs and Christians awsome vocal abilities.
But plz don't put them in the same genre with Trivium, BFMV or some similar bands.
17.06.2008 - 10:46
Fuath

Written by Guest on 16.06.2008 at 23:30

Written by Fuath on 25.05.2008 at 06:15

i can understand that
but i still disagree

but, just my opinion

I disagree. Trivum is metalcore not nu-metal like Ill Nino. And they doesen't have similar melody or smth else.
I like Ill Nino very much. They are my 2nd fav band. I lsiten to them since their 1st album and every album i sgreat. I like them cuz of their latin elements in their songs and Christians awsome vocal abilities.
But plz don't put them in the same genre with Trivium, BFMV or some similar bands.

my apologies, honest
i really dont know why i posted my original post here
so
an official apology to all
im sorry

to me
they sound slightly similar
whether people can see that or not
so i wont group them into the same genre, or compare them

but to me the song allegiance by firewind sounds similar to the song only ash remains by necrophagist

i know, the way i view things is twisted, warped, and far different to everyone else
so im not wrong, but im not right
----
FRACTALS!!!!!

15.03.2009 - 12:32
frontpage

They are ok, one nation underground is my favorite record of them.
----
http://www.last.fm/user/frontpage2
27.03.2020 - 09:05
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
The battle over the ILL NIÑO name appears to finally be over

From Facebook

Hello Everyone,

Ahrue, Christian, Dave, Diego, and Laz announce that they have reached a mutual, amicable, & binding agreement. Original members Dave Chavarri and Laz Pina are excited to continue with ILL NIÑO. Original member Cristian Machado, along with Diego Verduzco, and Ahrue Ilustre look forward to their next projects. No party has admitted fault and there has been no court judgment on the merits. The parties entered into a confidential settlement agreement.

Thank you

----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
28.03.2020 - 09:33
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
New song released online.