Metal Storm logo
Brainiac

10.06.2008 - 17:40
Berfones

This is a thread dedicated to the greatest TV show in it's category, the greatest, funniest science show ever, Brainiac.
If you like exploding caravans and burning stuff just for fun, this is where you belong
----
Thine truly,ancient evil overlord
10.06.2008 - 18:44
Valentin B
Iconoclast
fuck yeah i love that show! i'm currently trying to download their 'history abuse' spinoff
11.06.2008 - 02:53
Necrogeddon
Born Too Late
ah cool, they used to play brainiac to us in science when we were restless. i like it when they put caesium in a bathtub and ran and it blew the fucker up!!

i saw the history spin off once, when they were talking about iron maidens, it was good, but brainiac is better!
----
'I wish you all had one neck and that I had my hands on it.'
12.06.2008 - 09:31
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Necrogeddon on 11.06.2008 at 02:53

ah cool, they used to play brainiac to us in science when we were restless. i like it when they put caesium in a bathtub and ran and it blew the fucker up!!

i saw the history spin off once, when they were talking about iron maidens, it was good, but brainiac is better!

does an octopuss have 8 legs or 8 hands?
12.06.2008 - 15:33
Berfones

Alcaline metals in a bathtub kick ass!!!!
----
12.06.2008 - 18:43
Necrogeddon
Born Too Late
Written by Valentin B on 12.06.2008 at 09:31

hmmmm no idea
----
12.06.2008 - 20:01
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Necrogeddon on 12.06.2008 at 18:43

hmmmm no idea

lol i bet even jon tickle doesn't know even though it's his 'teaser'

gotta love though how incredibly irreverent this show is, i mean just watch the episode with the cheeky girls, or with the hot babes blowing stuff up, dr. bunhead and Tina Turner's Bunson Burner section!

on a side note, i envy you for living in england, because if i lived in england i surely would have submitted a CV or whatever you gotta do to become a Brainiac
12.06.2008 - 20:31
Necrogeddon
Born Too Late
Written by Valentin B on 12.06.2008 at 20:01

Written by Necrogeddon on 12.06.2008 at 18:43

hmmmm no idea

lol i bet even jon tickle doesn't know even though it's his 'teaser'

gotta love though how incredibly irreverent this show is, i mean just watch the episode with the cheeky girls, or with the hot babes blowing stuff up, dr. bunhead and Tina Turner's Bunson Burner section!

on a side note, i envy you for living in england, because if i lived in england i surely would have submitted a CV or whatever you gotta do to become a Brainiac

lol well jon tickle was on big brother so maybe the application is that way...being a complete dick on tv :p lol the way that chick sets fire to stuff in a seductive way and is like what was it? its like why..? but then again i always struggle to find the correct answer its really quite sad...
----
12.06.2008 - 20:56
Berfones

Finally a thread I start really interests people m/
this show rocks, too bad the forth sesson was only 6 chapters long
----
13.06.2008 - 00:16
Damnated
Churchburner
really cool show, used to watch it daily, and i'm searching for the ripped versions, but so far no luck. i liked the british humor mixed with explosions.
their history spin-off was rather lame and boring tbh.
----
Blessed is he that murders Christ in himself and in his fellow men.

Written by TheBigRossowski on 10.02.2009 at 16:01

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.
03.07.2008 - 14:25
Infurnace

One of my favorite tv shows. The host is really cool, even though I don't recall his name. "Brainiac" is also one of my nicknames. I don't know why actually.
05.07.2008 - 10:11
Berfones

Written by Infurnace on 03.07.2008 at 14:25

One of my favorite tv shows. The host is really cool, even though I don't recall his name. "Brainiac" is also one of my nicknames. I don't know why actually.

Richard something is the name of the host
----
05.07.2008 - 10:29
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Berfones on 05.07.2008 at 10:11

Richard Hammond. though i see he's only for the first 2 seasons or something. he had a near fatal car crash while doing a Top Gear episode.
05.07.2008 - 13:05
Warman
Erotic Stains
This show is awesome for me. Since I have sleeping disorders and they show it here like 3 am it's one of the few good shows during night.
----
05.07.2008 - 16:14
Berfones

Written by Valentin B on 05.07.2008 at 10:29

Written by Berfones on 05.07.2008 at 10:11

Richard Hammond. though i see he's only for the first 2 seasons or something. he had a near fatal car crash while doing a Top Gear episode.

I don't know about the car accident, but I was on Brainiac for the four seasons, I don't think there were more
----
05.07.2008 - 18:28
Ernotar
Cookie Mistress
I love to watch Brainiac. There's only one thing that bothers me about it...it's clearly meant for men only. I mean why else would there be almost naked women with huge boobs testing different things?! Oh well...I can ignore them and concentrate on the chemical reactions.
----
You'll never walk alone.
05.07.2008 - 19:40
Berfones

Written by Ernotar on 05.07.2008 at 18:28

I love to watch Brainiac. There's only one thing that bothers me about it...it's clearly meant for men only. I mean why else would there be almost naked women with huge boobs testing different things?! Oh well...I can ignore them and concentrate on the chemical reactions.

the women are important for the plot XD
----
05.07.2008 - 21:52
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Berfones on 05.07.2008 at 19:40

the women are important for the plot XD

wel on wiki http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brainiac:_Science_Abuse it says he quit the show, though i too have seen only episodes with him

it's an anti-feminist, anti-politically correct show lol
30.03.2009 - 02:30
Crimson Lily
Account deleted
Yaay, a thread about Brainiac! Gotta love Brainiac! Love this show,always watch it, because it's funny, intelligent and just plain genius! I didn't know Jon was on Big Brother though...what was he like? Well,anyway great stuff! I can do science, me!
30.03.2009 - 23:51
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Guest on 30.03.2009 at 02:30

I didn't know Jon was on Big Brother though...what was he like? Well,anyway great stuff! I can do science, me!

lol i just found out that thanks to you. i imagine he was something like "big brother, i'm bored, can you show me something interesting i can do with my body?"
31.03.2009 - 00:55
Crimson Lily
Account deleted
Written by Valentin B on 30.03.2009 at 23:51

Written by Guest on 30.03.2009 at 02:30

I didn't know Jon was on Big Brother though...what was he like? Well,anyway great stuff! I can do science, me!

lol i just found out that thanks to you. i imagine he was something like "big brother, i'm bored, can you show me something interesting i can do with my body?"
yeah, I can totally imagine him being like that! Brainiac indeed is an extremely innovative show, it's just plain great methinks. I think it's on Discovery tonight, will definitely watch!
02.04.2009 - 19:06
T_s_T

One of the best shows ever!Too bad they changed the host,the new guy doesn't quite do it for me...
03.04.2009 - 08:48
Berfones

Written by T_s_T on 02.04.2009 at 19:06

One of the best shows ever!Too bad they changed the host,the new guy doesn't quite do it for me...

Vic is nothing like Richard, but Richard left the show because he lost all interest in it and also was involved in a near fatal car crash while shooting the show "Top gear"
----
03.04.2009 - 16:26
T_s_T

Written by Berfones on 03.04.2009 at 08:48

Vic is nothing like Richard, but Richard left the show because he lost all interest in it and also was involved in a near fatal car crash while shooting the show "Top gear"

Wow...that's awful...thank God he's still alive
03.04.2009 - 22:35
Berfones

Written by T_s_T on 03.04.2009 at 16:26

Written by Berfones on 03.04.2009 at 08:48

Wow...that's awful...thank God he's still alive

I wouldn't thank god, but whatever...as long as he is ok, at least john tickle is still there...
----
25.06.2011 - 00:45
JD
Account deleted
Amazing tv show, but i haven't watch any episodes lately.