Metal Storm logo
Realmbuilder

27.02.2011 - 07:05
spirit_inblack
harshhead
Happened upon this band whilst reading some interview with a couple of the dudes that run the exceptionally renowned Aquarius records. In addition to mentioning the new Murmuure album as the best 'obscure' release of the year, one of the guys was also going on about Realmbuilder, so I checked them out, and lo and behold, the altar of the metal gods appeared before me! Seriously though, this is fantastically cheesy heavy/doom in the vein of all that is cult epic heavy metal from the '80s. The drummer/vocalist is S. Craig Zahler, who used to write in metal maniacs (wrote a few things that persuaded me to check out some awesome stuff back in the day), and the other member of the band is some dude that goes by J.H. Halberd (he handles all the other instruments).

One thing that really sets them apart is the vocals, which are quite weird and not very metal at all, but somehow work. Check it out.

http://www.myspace.com/realmbuilder

27.02.2011 - 23:59
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I know this band, I have listebn it in past its good doom band, thank's for remaind me, I saw just nwo in MA band has realised album album this year, shood be good
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
28.02.2011 - 20:32
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
First of all this is not a doom band. It's more a nwobhm band and to be honest a really bad one at that. A waste of time and monet this is.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996