|Disc I [Classical Set]|
01. Palladium [by Yves Huts]
02. Dies Irea [from "Requiem" by Giuseppe Verdi]
03. Ombra Mai Fu [from "Xerxes" by George Frideric Handel]
04. Adagio [from "New World Symphony" by Antonín Dvorák]
05. Spider-Man Medley [from "Spider-Man" by Danny Elfman]
06. Presto [from "The Four Seasons" by Antonio Vivaldi]
07. Montagues & Capulets [from "Romeo and Juliet" by Sergei Prokofiev]
08. Imperial March [from "Star Wars Episode V" by John Williams]
09. Stabat Mater Dolorosa [from "Stabat Mater" by Giovanni Battista Pergolesi]
10. Unholy Trinity [by Yves Huts]
11. In The Hall Of The Mountain King [from "Peer Gynt" by Edvard Grieg]
12. Pirates Of The Caribbean Medley [from "Pirates of the Caribbean" by Hans Zimmer/Klaus Badelt] [European bonus]
14. The Last Crusade
17. Chasing The Dragon
Disc II [Epica Set]
01. Never Enough
02. Beyond Belief
03. Cry For The Moon
04. Safeguard To Paradise
05. Blank Infinity
06. Living A Lie
07. The Phantom Agony
08. Sancta Terra
09. Illusive Consensus
10. Consign To Oblivion
Material for the album was recorded on June 14th, 2008 in Miskolc, Hungary during the Miskolc International Opera Festival.
The Classical Conspiracy contains a full live-show recorded in Miskolc, Hungary, with a 40-piece orchestra and a 30-piece choir.
More than 2 hours of Epica songs and Epica's adaptations of classical masterpieces and movie-scores!!
This live album was recorded during the the Miskolc International Opera
Festival, in Hungary on the 14th June 2008.
This album will be out in two edition : jewel case and digipack and we'll be
divided in two section, the Classical Part and the Epica Setlist.
CD I - Classical Set -
Solo violin on #6 "Presto": Tamas Kriston
Alto on #9 "Stabat Mater Dolorosa": Angelika Hircsu
Transcriptions of "Palladium" and "Unholy Trinity" by Oliver Palotai and Coen Janssen
#13, #17: All right reserved © Nuclear Blast and published by Prophecies Publishing
#14, #15, 16#, #18: All right reserved © Transmission / Centertainment and Published by Frozen Mind Publishing
1. Composed by Y. Huts
2. from "Requiem (1871)". Composed by G. Verdu. Band Arrengement by C. Janssen & M. Jansen
3. from "Xerxes (1737)". Composed by G. F. Handel
4. from "Symphony nº 9 in E Minor, Op. 95, from The New World (1893)". Composed by A. Dvorák. Band arrengement by C. Janssen
5. from the Motion Picture "Spider-Man (2002)". Composed by D. Elfman. Orchestral arragemente by John Wasson. Choir arraged by C. Janssen. Band arrengement by Y. Huts
6. from "The Four Seasons, Concerto for Violin nº 2 in G Minor. Op. 8, Summer (1725)". Composed by A. Vivaldi. Band arrengement by M. Jansen
7. from "Romeo and Julliet, Suite nº 2, Op. 64B (1935)". Composed by S. Prokofiev. Band arrengement by C. Janssen & Y. Huts
8. from "Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back (1980)". Composed by J. Williams. Band arrengement by Y. Huts
9. from "Stabat Mater (1736)". Composed by G. Pergolesi
10. Composed by Y. Huts
11. from "Peer Gynt, Suite nº 1, Op. 46-4 (1874)"
12. from the Motion Picture "Pirates Of The Caribbean: The Curse Of The Black Pearl (2003)". Composed by K. Badelt, Orchestral arrangement by T. Ricketts. Published by Disney-Walt-Music, Choir arranged by C. Janssen. Band arrengement by Y. Huts
CD II - Epica Set -
Orchestral arrangement transcribed by Oliver Palotai and Coen Janssen
Additional Choir arragements by Coen Janssen
#1, #2, #4, #6, #8: All right reserved © Nuclear Blast and published by Prophecies Publishing
#3, #5, #6, #7, #9, #10: All rights reserved © Trsnmission / Centertainment and published by Frozen Mind Publishing
*only on the European version.
Found in 2 lists
Don't know why it took me so long to buy this.
Just takes me back to seeing them a few weeks ago. Brilliant.
The 10 score is probably a bit of an emotional score, but isn't that what music is about?
Why no DVD?
Advertise on Metal Storm
Hits total: 5663 | This month: 8