01. Double Ahhnold
02. I Need Your Clothes, Your Boots, And Your Motorcycle
03. Let Off Some Steam Bennett
04. Who Writes The Songs?
05. It's Simple, If It Jiggles It's Fat
06. See You At The Party Richter
07. Hey Cookie Monster, Nothing Is As Brutal As Neaahhh
08. Who Told You You Could Eat My Cookies?
09. Come on Cohaagen, Give Deez People Ehyar
10. Who is Your Daddy, And What Does He 2?
11. Come On, Do It, Do It, Come On, Come On, Kill Me, Do It Now
12. Allow Me To Break The Ice
13. Conan, What Is Best In Life?
01. Intro To The Intro
02. T2 Theme
03. Hell Bent For Leather [Judas Priest cover]
04. Time Travel: The Metallica Conspiracy
05. Trapped Under Ice [Metallica cover]
06. Iron Fist [Motörhead cover]
07. Recalling Mars
08. I Turned Into A Martian [Misfits cover]
09. Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good [Megadeth cover]
10. Tactically Dangerous - Cannibal Commando [Goretorture cover]
11. Gotta Go [Agnostic Front cover]
Guest review by
|Tim Lambesis didn't keep the band's fans waiting, as thirteen months is not so long considering today's metal standards. On the other hand, how long does it take to write nine metalcore songs, because this is the number of premiere pieces on this double-disc release. Yeah, I'm aware that one CD is comprised of cover songs, but come on! The first disc doesn't even last 30 minutes, and out of thirteen songs four are short skits. Seems like he didn't have many ideas, but fuck it, this is not progressive metal, Austrian Death Machine are all about fun so let them be judged in this category.
Read more ››
|published 04.03.2012 | Comments (0)
Hits total: 452 | This month: 34