16:27 - !J.O.O.E.! I recall that Bismuth now, mostly due to the nice artwork. Would be so much better with some proper guitars or additional effects to give it some depth. I think bass-only bands will only ever be a novelty, bar the odd exception.
16:23 - LuciferOfGayness Yeah its underwhelming that most of the new music isnt added. Bismuth was probably on of the best doom releases last year and still isnt here [link]
As posted by the band: "In October/November, we'll head out with Poisonblack and Fear My Thoughts for a series of shows dubbed "Where Death Is Most Alive". For more info, please visit the official tour MySpace page here."
The dates are as follows:
24. Oct, Berlin, Kato (Germany)
25. Oct, Hamburg, Grünspan (Germany)
26. Oct, Doordrecht, Bibelot (Netherlands)
27. Oct, Vosselaar, Biebob (Belgium)
28. Oct, Paris, Locomotive (France)
29. Oct, Lyon, Ninkasi kao (France)
31. Oct, Milano, Rolling Stone (Italy)
01. Nov, Bologna, Estragon (Italy)
02. Nov, Rome, Alpheus (Italy)
04. Nov, Treviso, New Age (Italy)
05. Nov, Ljubljana, Gala Hala (Slovenia)
06. Nov, Vienna, Szene (Austria)
On the Children Of Bodom website it can be read that some Japanese tour dates have been confirmed.
For all the COB fans in the US, Newbury Comics are giving you a FREE limited edition Blooddrunk Pint Glass when you pre-order the record at Newburycomics.com. It is limited to only 1000, so be sure to head over to the site before they run out. Also for all the US fans, starting March 25th, you can head over to iTunes and download the "Blooddrunk" single to rock with before Gigantour starts on April 12th!
(with Megadeth, In Flames, Job For A Cowboy and High On Fire)
Tickets to most of the shows are available at Ticketmaster
Apr. 12 - Denver, CO - The Fillmore Auditorium (USA)