30 second samples of all tracks featured on Helloween's upcoming album 7 Sinners have been made available online by power-metal.info. You can check out the trailer below.

The band will release their 13th studio album in Europe at the end of October, right before Halloween, via SPV Records. The album will be available in North American stores on November 9 through The End Records.

7 Sinners [cover art] tracklist:

13. Far In The Future

Source: power-metal.info
Band profile: Helloween

Posted: 13.09.2010 by finalfortuner

Comments

Angelic Storm - 13.09.2010 at 12:18
Ive heard that these samples are really low quality, so Im going to wait for the full proper version of "Are You Metal?" to leak. lol
Baz Anderson - 13.09.2010 at 12:44
Well, I'm really looking forward to this album now.
The Shape 1973 - 13.09.2010 at 14:38
Sounds good so far, samples poor quality, but long enough to tell what the songs are like.

Doesn't seem to be much variety in speed though, so no slow cheesy "funny" single. Thank God.

Will buy anyway.
WorpeX - 13.09.2010 at 15:43
Sounds pretty good actually. From the album titles I was thinking it might be a throwback to the darker Helloween side, al-la-Dark Ride, but after listening, I don't really get that vibe so much. Seems to be a lot like their previous album.
Anibx - 13.09.2010 at 16:16
Sound pretty boring, but who know.
Metal Invader - 13.09.2010 at 17:05
Well from the samples album sounds pretty good to me..maybe with one or two songs that is not my taste..better then gwtd album..!!:)
Zmaj Ognjeni Vuk - 13.09.2010 at 17:38
Can't form a full opinion from this, but so far, I don't like it. Seems like a continuance from Gambling With The Devil, which got boring to me very fast.
RafaRata - 13.09.2010 at 21:21
This sounds awesome!
Necrodamus - 13.09.2010 at 22:10
Not bad, sounds good so far. I liked their last effort quite a bit, and this seems like more of the same.
YoreLore - 14.09.2010 at 00:03
Sounds awesome. Are You Metal? Is nothing like I thought it would be, it actually sounds good!
MeTalRea|istiK - 14.09.2010 at 11:04
Cant wait!!!!!
Bad English - 14.09.2010 at 15:02
Well I only like 1th 3 albuyms, and like in week meaning, some songs from 90's but this sound maybe best what thay ever wrote IMO
Metal Invader - 14.09.2010 at 19:12
From 30sec samples im inlove in Long Live The King..:P i think its a killer track and best on this album..cant wait to hear full lenght!! others sounds pretty good..for me this gonna be better album then all after keppers 1 and 2 with only one or two boring tracks..cant wait!!:)
Tursti - 18.09.2010 at 12:40
I truly am surpised. I waited for new gambling with the devil, this album sounds more fresh. Well, waiting for this.
Metal Invader - 22.09.2010 at 19:51
Just finnish listening japanese samples of Are you metal?single and two more songs..sounds pretty good..so please put single on youtube japanese friends!:))
RavenKing - 23.09.2010 at 04:03
Music sounds rather heavy for Helloween. Not sure but perhaps I could like the music. However, I know in advance I won't like the songs because I always hated Deris as a vocalist and this surely won't change my mind.

News Porcupine Tree - New Album Samples Online 5.5 14.07.2009 by BloodTears
News Darkthrone - New Album Samples Online 5.5 01.03.2010 by
News Amberian Dawn - Compilation Album Samples Online 5.5 09.06.2013 by The Warrior
News Mael Mórdha - New Album In May, Audio Samples Online 5.5 22.04.2010 by Black Conundrum
News Lost Horizon - Samples From Forthcoming Album Posted Online 5.5 03.06.2009 by LeChron James