National Public Radio are streaming the soundboard recording of the entire concert of Agalloch performing live at the Le Poisson Rouge in New York City last Tuesday, March 22nd. You can close your eyes and pretend you were there too by clicking here.

Some video footage of "Into the Painted Grey" and "In the Shadow of Our Pale Companion" can also be found over here.

The live set of Worm Ouroboros, the opening act of the evening, can also be streamed in its entirety over at NPR.

Agalloch setlist:

Source: npr.org
Band profile: Agalloch
Event: Agalloch: East Coast Tour

Posted: 26.03.2011 by Thryce

Comments

BloodTears - 26.03.2011 at 19:32
Interesting. Maybe I'll listen to it.
natalz - 26.03.2011 at 19:42
Cool!!

check this out!
From: Sweden
Http://youtu.be/pDrpOFVN1I0
If you are a fan of old school heavy metal this is a band for you check it out it´s the first release demo ( Buried Alive) from their up comming album.
There alsoe a homepage on the way www.afterlife.nu
Metal is the Law!!!
DaftDormouse - 26.03.2011 at 21:36
Written by natalz on 26.03.2011 at 19:42

Cool!!

check this out!
From: Sweden
Http://youtu.be/pDrpOFVN1I0
There alsoe a homepage on the way www.afterlife.nu
Metal is the Law!!!

stop.
kayla - 26.03.2011 at 22:17
Well this is awesome. I'm definately going to check it out when I get home from work
TheWiseNoob - 27.03.2011 at 12:46
This is the exact setlist they played at Cleveland last night.

I cried the entire time. MELANCHOLY MIND-FUCK
Glabrezu - 27.03.2011 at 14:19
Fantastic, the A/V quality is great, and even the quality of music
The Voyager - 27.03.2011 at 18:03
Written by TheWiseNoob on 27.03.2011 at 12:46

This is the exact setlist they played at Cleveland last night.

I cried the entire time. MELANCHOLY MIND-FUCK

They almost brought me to tears as well, and I'm not even ashamed. Particularly during Limbs. They were so powerful.
TheWiseNoob - 28.03.2011 at 10:22
Written by The Voyager on 27.03.2011 at 18:03

Written by TheWiseNoob on 27.03.2011 at 12:46

This is the exact setlist they played at Cleveland last night.

I cried the entire time. MELANCHOLY MIND-FUCK

Were you at the Cleveland show?

I was glad both Limbs and The Watcher's Monolith were played. I really like the connection between the two songs in terms of lyrics describing and referencing the textures of the abstract concepts of time and the soul. Hearing the vocals live, the good memories I have associated with the music, how much fuller Agalloch's sound is live, and the fact that the lyrics of their music are the most meaningful to my life that I have even heard just made me fucking loose it. It was exactly the experience I needed.

There can be shameful crying as certain expressions can be inappropriate at times, but this wasn't it for me and of course it wasn't for you as well. Also, Dead Sea's guitarist saying 'HEAVY FUCKING METAL' is perfectly memorialized in my mind. Oh, and that fucking face too.
The Voyager - 28.03.2011 at 18:10
Written by TheWiseNoob on 28.03.2011 at 10:22

Written by The Voyager on 27.03.2011 at 18:03

Written by TheWiseNoob on 27.03.2011 at 12:46

This is the exact setlist they played at Cleveland last night.

I cried the entire time. MELANCHOLY MIND-FUCK

Were you at the Cleveland show?

No, I wasn't at the Cleveland show. I went to the show in New York City, as it was closer to me. It truly was the experience of a lifetime. The music was much more powerful live, and John's vocals felt a lot more painful to me, but in a good way. Notably at the end of Bloodbirds, he let out such a blood-curdling scream that it made my damn spine tingle. One of the greatest experiences I've ever had, and I agree with everything you said about the lyrics and concepts as well. It's really very hard to put into words the emotions that I felt. I really hope I get the chance to see them again.
Super_Greg - 29.03.2011 at 00:48
I was at the Cleveland show

It blew me away! It was definitely an experience.
TheWiseNoob - 29.03.2011 at 05:22
Written by The Voyager on 28.03.2011 at 18:10

Written by TheWiseNoob on 28.03.2011 at 10:22

Written by The Voyager on 27.03.2011 at 18:03

Written by TheWiseNoob on 27.03.2011 at 12:46

This is the exact setlist they played at Cleveland last night.

I cried the entire time. MELANCHOLY MIND-FUCK

Were you at the Cleveland show?

Written by Super_Greg on 29.03.2011 at 00:48

I was at the Cleveland show

It blew me away! It was definitely an experience.

News System Of A Down - Entire Live Show Streaming Online 8.5 09.06.2011 by cancel
News AC/DC - Entire 1979 Show Streaming Online 7.5 31.12.2008 by BloodTears
News Hammerfall - Entire Live Show Online 7 13.06.2010 by Snbn
News Napalm Death - Entire Live Show Posted Online 7 15.09.2009 by Vitriolic Hate
News Origin - Entire Live Show Posted Online 7 20.10.2008 by Black_Handed