Nuclear Blast press release

Melechesh have amicably parted ways with bass player Rahm who officially joined the band a year ago.

The band cited professional reasons as grounds for this.

Founding member Ashmedi commented: "The band unanimously decided it is best to part ways with Rahm due to professional reasons that could have seriously affected the well being of the band. We wish him nothing but the best, we had good times. For now we will be auditioning bass players /backing vocalists."

The band will start auditioning experienced bass players effective immediately

Candidate requirements:
- Interest in the themes and music of Melechesh is paramount
- Of semi sound and open mind
- Skilled musician
- Team player
- Living in or around The Netherlands is a plus; we will look into all submissions.

Applicants should send, recordings, musical resume as well as photos and videos.

No time wasters , no ulterior motivations, no joy riders please!

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Melechesh

Posted: 27.04.2011 by White Winter Sun

Comments

Apothecary - 27.04.2011 at 22:46
Awww man, I've got all of those requirements except living in Europe... FUCK!!! I'd LOVE to be their bassist. Much like Ashmedi (and Karl Sanders), I'm OBSESSED with Middle Eastern history. Oh well
LeChron James - 28.04.2011 at 09:46
I got this.
JD - 28.04.2011 at 12:19
Written by Apothecary on 27.04.2011 at 22:46

Same with me, exept that i never played any of their songs.
Apothecary - 28.04.2011 at 13:38
Written by JD on 28.04.2011 at 12:19

Written by Apothecary on 27.04.2011 at 22:46

Same with me, exept that i never played any of their songs.

Aren't many tabs for em (much less bass tabs, which are always hard to find for more obscure band). Basically gotta do it by ear. I tought myself Caravans To Ur and Deluge Of Delusional Dreams the other day.
blackdoomy - 28.04.2011 at 19:43
Not very good news..
Vombatus - 28.04.2011 at 21:19
Written by Apothecary on 27.04.2011 at 22:46

Yeah, bad thing.
You can always send and see if you are lucky. Ashmedi said he travels quite regularly to USA (I thinks...), plus there are alot of bands that work well even with hard geografical conditions.

News Mnemic - Part Ways With Bassist, Seek Replacement 10 15.04.2011 by Locke
News Edenbridge - Part Ways With Bassist, Seek Replacement 10 25.02.2010 by Black Conundrum
News Syrach - Part Ways With Bassist, Replacement Announced 8.5 31.07.2009 by Black Conundrum
News Omnium Gatherum - Part Ways With Bassist, Announce Replacement 8.5 17.10.2007 by
News Eden's Curse - Part Ways With Vocalist, Seek Replacement 8.5 16.09.2012 by Dark Blood