"Deliver Us", the new kick-ass video from Swedish forward thinking Gothenburg metal band In Flames, can now be watched below.

The clip was filmed a few weeks ago at the Göteborgshjulet (The Wheel of Gothenburg) in Gothenburg, Sweden with director Patric Ullaeus of Revolver Film Company.

"Deliver Us", comes off the band's upcoming new album Sounds Of A Playground Fading, which will be released in June worldwide through Century Media Records. More album details were previously reported over here.

Source: inflames.com
Band profile: In Flames

Posted: 21.05.2011 by Thryce

Comments

CHEF METALHEAD - 21.05.2011 at 04:16
It's about time Thryce comes back...... Saw this Video a few days ago!!!
Pyramid God - 21.05.2011 at 04:52
The video is more boring than the song, but not by too much.
Swietowit11 - 21.05.2011 at 05:18
From their album "Follow the LeadeR", here is the new single "Freak on a Leash"!!

...oh wait, this is In Flames. Couldn't tell the difference.
Întunecatul - 21.05.2011 at 07:24
I gotta say, the song hasn't anything special until the guitar rumbles its solo...video doesn't do nothing for me
Void Eater - 21.05.2011 at 09:09
Please explain what is forward thinking about pop metal? Not using the term in a derogitory way, it's a good enough tune, but hardly 'forward thinking'.

Anyways, what I expect from later In Flames. Decent catchy tune, good for a play now and then, without any lasting value.
AngelofDeth - 21.05.2011 at 09:19
Does anyone listen to this bands new stuff???
[ZP]Avampire - 21.05.2011 at 12:28
This is kinda wayyy toooo sad to say , inflames has just lost its place
Sangre Sani - 21.05.2011 at 13:31
What happened to that band? Why do they sound like shitty Linkin Park? ;(
Asier_wylde - 21.05.2011 at 13:46
Written by AngelofDeth on 21.05.2011 at 09:19

Does anyone listen to this bands new stuff???

I listen to this bands new stuff and I love it.
Buivolas - 21.05.2011 at 14:00
In flames - Probably the worst metal band in the world.:D
But this video has something... I can't explain what... Oh I know, it reminds me Katy Perry - Firework video..:DDD
metal2000 - 21.05.2011 at 14:50
WOW the song is so cool
XAV_METALOGIST - 21.05.2011 at 17:31
It's not so bad if you compare to all the crap people are listening to now in the world .. i know they have changed i prefer their old style but i listen like if it was a new band to my ears and the singer did a lot of death metal vocals in is life he began with dark tranquillity in 1991 i think he was a bit tired to sing death metal vocals he wanted to do something different
Troy Killjoy - 21.05.2011 at 17:59
Written by XAV_METALOGIST on 21.05.2011 at 17:31

I think this is "the crap people are listening to now in the world".
arwestromen - 21.05.2011 at 18:40
Yet another reason for metalstormers to bitch and moan
!J.O.O.E.! - 21.05.2011 at 18:42
Written by arwestromen on 21.05.2011 at 18:40

Yet another reason for metalstormers to bitch and moan

Wha... hang on. Members here need a reason to bitch and moan? They seem to do it regardless of reason from what I've seen.
rimia - 21.05.2011 at 18:43
Even my toe tombs are up:D\m/
arwestromen - 21.05.2011 at 18:48
Written by !J.O.O.E.! on 21.05.2011 at 18:42

Written by arwestromen on 21.05.2011 at 18:40

Yet another reason for metalstormers to bitch and moan

yeah that's true...but I have red this kind of shit on every In Flames newsthread since 2006 and i'm starting to get so fucking tired of it......We get it! In Flames isn't the band they where in 2000! GET OVER IT OR STEP ASIDE!!!
!J.O.O.E.! - 21.05.2011 at 18:50
Written by arwestromen on 21.05.2011 at 18:48

I doubt people will ever stop bashing stuff that they feel is beneath them as it makes me them feel better and asserts their place in metaldom (or so they believe).
arwestromen - 21.05.2011 at 18:56
Written by !J.O.O.E.! on 21.05.2011 at 18:50

Written by arwestromen on 21.05.2011 at 18:48

I guess you're right damn your voice of reason
Pyramid God - 21.05.2011 at 22:54
Or maybe people just don't like it and they're sad a band they once enjoyed now sounds terrible to them.

I used to love In Flames, now they sound like they are almost too tame for my local "WE HEAVY D00D!" radio station. I'm sure most people aren't bashing this because its somehow fashionable but simply because its just not that good.
!J.O.O.E.! - 21.05.2011 at 23:21
Written by Pyramid God on 21.05.2011 at 22:54

Well seeing as In Flames have been consistently disappointing fans for 9 years over 4, probably 5, albums why are people so surprised anymore? People are far too occupied with stuff they don't like when there's so much good music out there.
BlankFile - 22.05.2011 at 02:45
In Flames at its worse off course, since Rerout to Remain...
erykk - 22.05.2011 at 03:09
WOW Claustrophobic video
Pyramid God - 22.05.2011 at 03:36
Written by !J.O.O.E.! on 21.05.2011 at 23:21

Written by Pyramid God on 21.05.2011 at 22:54

You have me there, but this is pretty much the blandest In Flames has ever been, its extra bad IMO.
Richard 32 - 22.05.2011 at 06:55

I didn't think it was that bad. A little bland maybe, but still enjoyable. I actually liked the last album though.
bluegreengod - 22.05.2011 at 21:31
Fantastic song and pretty cool video too.
fazzeh - 23.05.2011 at 04:46
I love how most people writing crap about In Flames don't even have the age to have listened to them when they were still 'good'. I get even more tired of people comparing it to nu metal, or pop metal, if you will. If you fancied In Flames before Reroute To Remain then you're still here, ten years and almost five albums after, trying to prove your good taste in metal. I understand not many people on this website like new stuff, but for the love of god, take your ranting somewhere else.
INÆRIS - 23.05.2011 at 20:12
Their VSTs sound like factory patches. Not unique at all. Oh well. If they like what they're doing, then that's great.
MaiSweettShaadow - 25.05.2011 at 21:44
This shit is emocore
drummercrm - 31.05.2011 at 23:38
Ferris Wheel brutality
Shipwrecked - 14.06.2011 at 00:22
While the song is decent, I still find it hard to take Anders seriously with that trendy cap of his

News In Flames - New Video Online 9 25.03.2009 by ms68