"Wot We Do", the new video from Seattle progressive heavy metallers Queensrÿche can now be watched below.

The clip footage from the group's 2010 Queensrÿche Cabaret tour, with the band performing their hits and never-heard-before selections accompanied by go-go dancers, burlesque dancers, drag queens, a juggler, ballet dancer, trapeze artist, a contortionist and others.

"Wot We Do" comes off the band's forthcoming album, entitled Dedicated To Chaos, which will be released on June 28th in North America through Loud & Proud Records, a Roadrunner Records imprint focusing on established artists. More album details were previously reported over here.

Source: youtube.com
Band profile: Queensrÿche

Posted: 16.06.2011 by ImNotMetal

Comments

thehondo - 16.06.2011 at 16:34
Are you effing sh***ing me? What happened to the former excellent prog metal band Queensryche?
qlacs - 16.06.2011 at 16:42
Hell, QR has lost their progressive touch.
Igniscorpus - 16.06.2011 at 17:58
It says "progressive heavy metallers Queensrÿche"

....Really? I cant hear any progressive heavy metal. Maybe progressive alternative pop junk....
7thSlave - 16.06.2011 at 20:57
I can honestly say this is one of the most disturbing things I have ever had the displeasure of seeing and/or hearing. I'm not usually one for lambasting bands for changing over time, but this is just bizarre.
The Shape 1973 - 16.06.2011 at 21:07
That is the worst piece of garbage I have seen from the former metal band Queensryche. How much lower are they going to sink?

Remember this? They don't.

Angelic Storm - 16.06.2011 at 21:15
Written by The Shape 1973 on 16.06.2011 at 21:07
Remember this? They don't.

I do indeed!

From one of the greatest albums of all time to... I dont know where, but it's sad to see such a once great band plummet such depths. I did have some hope with Mindcrime 2 that they were on their way to maybe being able to make a great album again, but it seems not. *sighs*
The Shape 1973 - 16.06.2011 at 21:18
Written by Angelic Storm on 16.06.2011 at 21:15

Written by The Shape 1973 on 16.06.2011 at 21:07
Remember this? They don't.

I do indeed!

One of the bands that shaped my taste in metal, especially Mindcrime. So sad to see the rubbish they are releasing now. Since Promised Land....nothing.
Angelic Storm - 16.06.2011 at 21:33
Written by The Shape 1973 on 16.06.2011 at 21:18

Mindcrime 1 is in my mind at least, one of metal's most classic albums, and definitely among the top of my own personal favourites. The 80's stuff was all great, and though "Empire" was very radio friendly, it was still an amazing album packed with great songs. "Promised Land" is the last album they did that I'd refer to as a classic, I think it's very underrated actually.

The last album Chris did with the band, "Hear In The Now Frontier" actually contained some great songs I thought. But was too long, and had a few fillers. Everything they've done since then though (barring Mindcrime 2) has been amazingly dull, and sleep inducing stuff. lol Don't get me wrong, Mindcrime 2 is far from a classic, but at least that album had some great moments, and some of the songs had an energy that I thought the band had long lost. But "American Soldier" was a return to the boring stuff, and the small amount of new material Ive heard has been more of the same dreary material. And that video... terrible isnt the word..

It might be slightly asking too much for Queensryche to make another Mindcrime 1, but surely they're capable of better than this? I will listen to the new album, but I have a feeling it will manage to even beat Morbid Angel and Sepultura for worst album of the year by a classic metal band.... sad.
The Shape 1973 - 17.06.2011 at 00:08
Written by Angelic Storm on 16.06.2011 at 21:33

Written by The Shape 1973 on 16.06.2011 at 21:18

I agree. I must stop looking at new Queensryche stuff, as I am saddened everytime I hear anything new. Anything up until and including Promised Land was pure gold. Incredibly influential. Most of the things I listen to now can be traced back to late 80's metal, Helloween, Malmsteen and Queensryche. To fall from such a pinnacle and reach a new low. Do you think they know they are so poor? How can they go on writing such drivel and looking at themselves in the mirror? I couldn't. Perhaps the mighty dollar they used to sing about is the most important thing to them now.
Dark Blood - 17.06.2011 at 04:34
"Wot" the hell is this...? They didn't just lost their progressive touch, they lost a lot more than that.
theironarctica - 17.06.2011 at 05:44
If the whole album is like this, i'm gonna start a petition to have every copy of this LP destroyed. It is playing while i am writing this, and it's sending me into a rage
theironarctica - 17.06.2011 at 05:45
Written by The Shape 1973 on 16.06.2011 at 21:07

Remember this? They don't.

Thanks for reminding of the good times friend \m/
Chidder - 17.06.2011 at 18:22
This is nothing: I saw Queensryche live a week ago and, damn!, they sucked. After an hour I thought that my ears gonna bleed so I left. They should split-up. Really.

News Queensrÿche - New Video And Listening Party Online 9 24.03.2009 by DayFly
News Queensrÿche - Another New Song Available Online 7.5 02.06.2013 by The Shape 1973
News Lost Soul - Announce New Line-Up, New Video Online 5.5 10.01.2012 by BenWasHere
News Claymore - New Video Posted Online 5.5 25.09.2010 by Zealotry