Pim Blankenstein of Dutch death doom metallers Officium Triste will be stepping in to record vocals for the upcoming The 11th Hour album.

Mainman Ed Warby has released the following statement on the matter: "Good and bad news. As custom dictates the bad first: Rogga Johansson (Bone Gnawer, Demiurg) will not be appearing on the upcoming 11th Hour album due to an illness that just won't subside. I've waited as long as I could for him to get better and he made a valiant effort to record his vocals but it's not up to his usual standard and time is running out.

Which brings us to the good news: Pim Blankenstein of Dutch doom veterans Officium Triste will be stepping in with his massive roar. As most of you know he's been performing live with The 11th Hour since the first show and I'm sure he'll prove a more than suitable replacement."

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: The 11th Hour

Posted: 25.07.2011 by BudDa

Comments

Marcel Hubregtse - 25.07.2011 at 19:23
Makes sense, espcially since Pim does a great job live for Thhe 11th Hour.
Bad English - 25.07.2011 at 20:36
Great news I can not vate to hear this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Marcel - how many times you have see OT and 11th live?
Marcel Hubregtse - 26.07.2011 at 00:29
OT I have stopped counting and The 11th Hour only three times
Bloody Rain - 26.07.2011 at 01:53
Good to hear that a new album is coming out. I'm sure Pim will do an amazing job on the vocals.
dismaleuphony - 26.07.2011 at 06:52
Considering how much I enjoyed his performance live with The 11th Hour, it'll certainly be a pleasure hear him now on the next recording. Looking forward to it.

News The 11th Hour - New Album Teaser Online 10.5 08.12.2011 by MELANCOHOLIC
News Officium Triste - New Album Available For Streaming 8.5 27.03.2013 by Justicelust
News Officium Triste - New Album On The Way 8.5 09.03.2011 by Troy Killjoy
News The Rotted - New Album Available For Streaming 7 24.06.2008 by Passenger
News The Haunted - Entire New Album Available For Streaming 7 16.03.2011 by Angelic Storm

Hits total: 1922 | This month: 2