Eternal Recurrence, the 7th album from Hungarian symphonic black metallers Sear Bliss is set to be released in February, 2012 through Candlelight Records.

More album details were previously reported here.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Sear Bliss

Posted: 25.10.2011 by Panzerchrist

Comments

Uldreth - 25.10.2011 at 22:50
Hmm weird album art, a lot different in style from their previous ones.
Troy Killjoy - 25.10.2011 at 22:52
Written by Uldreth on 25.10.2011 at 22:50
Hmm weird album art, a lot different in style from their previous ones.

Very different. Usually their covers are more colorful/vibrant and not as simplistic. I don't have a problem with it, but you've gotta wonder what such an overhaul to the typical art style might bring to the music style.
J. N. - 25.10.2011 at 23:33
Written by Troy Killjoy on 25.10.2011 at 22:52

Written by Uldreth on 25.10.2011 at 22:50
Hmm weird album art, a lot different in style from their previous ones.

Just look at Azarath's latest release, Blasphemers' Maledictions, and their previous ones. Effin' blasphemy!
Troy Killjoy - 25.10.2011 at 23:35
Written by J. N. on 25.10.2011 at 23:33

I'd say it was a change for the better. I never really got into their previous releases but BM was a really strong album.

Hopefully this is a change for the better then...
J. N. - 25.10.2011 at 23:53
Written by Troy Killjoy on 25.10.2011 at 23:35

Hopefully this is a change for the better then...

Just kidding about it being blasphemy. It's a great artwork and the album is mind-blowing.
White Winter Sun - 26.10.2011 at 00:43
I liked a lot the triumphant side on The Arcane Odyssey, which was a really good album in my opinion. So I have high expectations on this forthcoming release from the band. Album placed on my whishlist and I'm looking forward to listen to some samples in the coming weeks/months.
Uldreth - 26.10.2011 at 20:52
Written by Troy Killjoy on 25.10.2011 at 22:52

Written by Uldreth on 25.10.2011 at 22:50
Hmm weird album art, a lot different in style from their previous ones.

Yeah they changed style several times before as well, early materials were far more doom influenced than their latest, as far as I remember but nothing this radical this shift in the art would indicate.
Still looking forward to it, so far I was impressed by everything this band has ever released. Quite underrated/"underknown" I'd say.

Also what the hell Troy, you sex changed? oO

News Tenhi - New Album Artwork And Release Date Revealed 10 11.10.2011 by !J.O.O.E.!
News Skálmöld - New Album Cover Artwork And Release Date Revealed 10 23.08.2012 by Alex Fenger
News Behemoth - New Album Artwork, Release Date Revealed 8.5 19.05.2009 by Daggon
News Impious - New Album Cover Art And Release Date Revealed 8.5 14.08.2009 by Black Conundrum
News Severe Torture - New Album Title, Cover Art And Release Date Revealed 8.5 09.04.2010 by BenWasHere