Måsstaden, the upcoming new album from Swedish progressive/djent metallers Vildhjarta is now streaming online at this location. Furthermore, the video for the song "Dagger", to be featured on the album, can now be viewed exclusively here. The album is set for release on November 28th in Europe and November 29th in the US via Century Media.

Måsstaden tracklist and cover art:

01. Shadow
12. Deceit
13. The Lone Deranger

Source: facebook.com

Posted: 22.11.2011 by Cynic Metalhead

Comments

Moose - 22.11.2011 at 11:41
One of my albums of the year. Seriously, check this out!
oLjud - 22.11.2011 at 12:48
Currently my favorite album of the year!
BaneConall - 22.11.2011 at 15:07
I never understood the point behind having 2 harsh vocalists. What's the point? Good stuff though.
Troy Killjoy - 22.11.2011 at 21:51
Written by BaneConall on 22.11.2011 at 15:07

Maybe they couldn't find a vocalist with better range? Or they don't know how to layer vocals in the studio? I dunno. But I agree, two harsh vocalists is stupid.
BaneConall - 22.11.2011 at 22:00
Written by Troy Killjoy on 22.11.2011 at 21:51

Written by BaneConall on 22.11.2011 at 15:07

Another example where I honestly didn't know there were two vocalists until I saw the video.

News Charred Walls Of The Damned - New Album Streaming, Video Online 9 27.01.2010 by CHEF METALHEAD
News Porcupine Tree - Album Retail And New Video Online 8.5 24.02.2008 by
News Eternal Tears Of Sorrow - New Album Cover And Video Released 8.5 31.12.2012 by Dark Blood
News Darkest Hour - Premiere New Video, New Album Streaming Online 8.5 05.08.2014 by Ace Frawley
News Yggdrasil - New Album Streaming, New Video Online 8.5 18.04.2011 by