Swedish gothenburg metallers Degradead have announced on their official website the release of a new DVD entitled Live At Wacken And Beyond set for January 27th. The DVD will also feature the documentary "From Tullinge To Hyderabad". There is also a new album on the way.

The band explains: "On August 6, 2010 Degradead played for their first time at Wacken Open Air. Here is their full set, as performed on the W.E.T Stage before an enthusiastic audience. 'From Tullinge To Hyderabad' is a documentary following Degradead from their first years in Tullinge, a small suburb south of Stockholm where the band was formed, to their successful tour of India in February 2011. Including Interviews, live clips, a lot of interesting stuff for the fans and bonus video clips. After 3 Albums Till Death Do Us Apart, Out Of Body Experience, and A World Destroyer is this DVD the consequent product to report the current status of Degradead. A new album is scheduled for Fall 2012! Both the DVD and the music video for "Human Nature" will be released 27th of January!"

Source: degradead.com
Band profile: Degradead

Posted: 13.01.2012 by DEATH666

Comments

Troy Killjoy - 13.01.2012 at 11:02
One of the worst bands I used to like. Had no idea they somehow managed to get billed at Wacken and then somehow had the idea to release this DVD.
Spirit Molecule - 13.01.2012 at 11:28
Well their manager is quite good. He runs wacken metal battle in Sweden, so I guess that helps. We shared stage with them in India, not really my scene, so I didn't really watch them too long.
Troy Killjoy - 13.01.2012 at 11:38
Written by Spirit Molecule on 13.01.2012 at 11:28

That would explain it then. I imagine you guys would destroy them live.
Spirit Molecule - 13.01.2012 at 12:21
Written by Troy Killjoy on 13.01.2012 at 11:38

That would explain it then. I imagine you guys would destroy them live.

Meh, I didn't see to much of them, so no comment
But thanks for the compliment. Have you even seen my band or heard them?
Troy Killjoy - 13.01.2012 at 12:25
Written by Spirit Molecule on 13.01.2012 at 12:21
But thanks for the compliment. Have you even seen my band or heard them?

I might be mixing you up with someone else, but I'm pretty sure you posted a song or two in a thread a while ago. :s
Spirit Molecule - 13.01.2012 at 12:35
Written by Troy Killjoy on 13.01.2012 at 12:25

you probably are, doubt its really your kinda music though, but since we're already off topic, I'm going to plug them anyway
www.facebook.com/innersanctumindia

News Forgotten Tomb - Announce New Album Details And DVD Release 5.5 11.05.2012 by Alex Fenger
News Marduk - New DVD Release Date Pushed Back 5.5 07.09.2006 by Hyvaarin
News Angra - To Release New DVD 5.5 29.10.2013 by Rulatore
News Autopsy - To Release Live DVD, Working On New Album 5.5 01.04.2012 by Boxcar Willy
News Sonata Arctica - New DVD Release Dates, Teaser Available 5.5 22.09.2011 by Stratowarrior