Swedish technical thrash metallers Meshuggah have released a new lyric video for the song "Do Not Look Down". The song is taken from the band's forthcoming album Koloss, due out on March 23rd (Europe) and March 26th (North America) through Nuclear Blast Records. More album details were previously reported here.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Meshuggah

Posted: 10.03.2012 by Cynic Metalhead

Comments

psykometal - 10.03.2012 at 18:31
Is it just me or does this song seem to kind of throw back to the style of Nothing? The more I listen to the newer songs I like them...
ThunderAxe1989 - 10.03.2012 at 19:48
I like this tune! yeah, it reminds me of the Nothing album too......which may actually be my favourite album of theirs, so it works out great
theFIST - 10.03.2012 at 20:04
Boring
when they play something fast it"s good, that is terrible
Rulatore - 10.03.2012 at 23:07
Written by theFIST on 10.03.2012 at 20:04

when they play something fast it"s good

I always thought that the better songs are the fast ones ( almost only the worth ones ), the others are kind boring almost all the times
psykometal - 11.03.2012 at 05:08
The more I listen to the 2 songs they have released so far the more I love them and can't wait to hear the rest of the songs. I love their faster songs too and at first I didn't care much for these songs because of the slow pace and I didn't even catch the groove factor initially but I read an interview with Tomas about this album and he stated they were not going for speed or tech on this album but instead they wanted to create an impecible amount of groove. So I came back and listened to the songs again with this new idea in mind and these songs have amazing grooves to them, which is the point of this album is to be groovy as hell so I would say they definitely achieved their goal of groovyness...
BenWasHere - 11.03.2012 at 07:24
The song previews are up on Amazon, and the song "The Hurt That Finds You First" is probably the fastest song they've ever done (maybe besides War).
it's insane
I'm so pumped for this album

News Anubis Gate - Release Lyric Video For New Song 7 04.04.2014 by BloodTears
News Overkill - Release Lyric Video For New Single 7 24.06.2014 by R Lewis
News Textures - Release New Lyric Video 7 10.05.2012 by Slyfang
News Skid Row - Release New Lyric Video 7 07.04.2013 by R Lewis
News Riverside - Release New Lyric Video, More Shows Announced 7 03.03.2013 by BloodTears

Hits total: 1915 | This month: 1