US thrash metal legends Testament have made their brand new track "True American Hate" available for streaming online. This song is the first taste from the upcoming Dark Roots Of Earth album, set to be released on July 27th (Europe) and July 31st (North America) via Nuclear Blast. The song can be heard exclusively at this location. More album details were previously reported here.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Testament

Posted: 27.06.2012 by Red_Travis

Comments

Cynic Metalhead - 27.06.2012 at 14:00
If the hate of America can be destructive from the Dark Roots of Earth,.. this album will opens up in an awesome way.

Oh, song is just fucking great.
BudDa - 27.06.2012 at 14:04
I love the solo. The rest of the song though is abit weak
Fritillaria - 27.06.2012 at 14:15
Eargasmic ! all the elements of this song is great especially the solo at the end of song
qlacs - 27.06.2012 at 14:36
Almost like old days.
DrM - 27.06.2012 at 14:48
Average... The solo is nice, and I do feel that the band is as energetic as ever, but it's just not lifting up. Something's missing.
Dark Blood - 27.06.2012 at 14:48
Epic solo! The rest of the song is pretty awesome too, but... *goes back to the solo*.
errorcode99 - 27.06.2012 at 15:46
I hope the rest of the album is twice as awesome!
Lit. - 27.06.2012 at 17:37
Song is indeed average. Vocals are killer. II almost didn't recognize them at first.
Scuzzy McDouche - 27.06.2012 at 19:07
This is solid, but I prefer when Chuck uses the style he does on stuff like "More Than Meets the Eye", "John Doe", "Chasing Fear", the whole album on "The Ritual" and "Souls of Black" etc...
theFIST - 27.06.2012 at 19:23
The too clean production takes much of the energy that song could have
using the same producer as arch enemy explains a weak sound well
Kwis - 27.06.2012 at 22:22
Wow, really solid song. Not too much love in the comments though, very very interesting...
Megadeth88 - 28.06.2012 at 02:51
Reading the reviews I had very high hopes for this song. There's part I enjoyed and there's parts I thought dragged on a bit. Skolnick's solo in the song is a plus, but I wanted a little bit more from him. All in all, I thought it was an average song that could've been better. But I won't complain since most of the thrash I've heard this year has been a big let down.
Iron Nostarion - 28.06.2012 at 03:37
This is pretty great, it brings back memories to the New Order. I know though Testament will never be the old one and to me that's a plus, they evolved. I think their album will be more complex from what I've heard by Chuck, and then again they always release the weak catchy stuff to the hype and leave the good stuff inside. Say like songs like "Afterlife" being concealed and "More Than Meets The Eye" exposed.
SBGMetal - 28.06.2012 at 07:09
Hope the rest of the album sounds as promising
Murder - 28.06.2012 at 10:00
I can't wait to hear the whole album... this song sounds pretty good.
snake? snaaaake! - 28.06.2012 at 18:23