Norwegian band Enslaved and German record label Nuclear Blast are promoting Enslaved's latest musical sculpture with a new lyric video for the song "Thoughts Like Hammers", which you can play below. The song will appear on the group's twelfth studio album RIITIIR, coming out on September 28th in Europe and October 9th in North America through Nuclear Blast.

Previously reported details about the new Enslaved album can be found here and here.

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Enslaved

Posted: 30.08.2012 by Array

Comments

Bad English - 30.08.2012 at 20:35
Quate boring to me, weekest Enslaved song what I have heard
Unhealer - 30.08.2012 at 20:55
Who would have guessed that actually there were lyrics in that chaotic intro?
Machiavelli - 30.08.2012 at 22:14
What an insane mix of black, doom, prog, with lyrical content that goes from poignant philosophy to lunatic ramblings. Those counter melodies on the guitars are really cool. Not sure I like all the pieces but together it is intriguing.
virtual-x - 31.08.2012 at 00:58
Nothing special :/
DahliaRock - 31.08.2012 at 09:49
I think I shat my pants.. I love how they have all the fancy fonts and effects, like vibrating and pulsating lyrics.. it's actually fun to watch
IchZerstörteSie - 31.08.2012 at 09:54
Written by Bad English on 30.08.2012 at 20:35

Quate boring to me, weekest Enslaved song what I have heard

I would have to agree with you Bad English it is the weakest song I heard by them I heard too
Vombatus - 31.08.2012 at 19:51
Starting to drag a bit too much... Axioma had the perfect balance, to me this is too proggy.
Grody2themax - 05.09.2012 at 08:45
Written by Bad English on 30.08.2012 at 20:35

Quate boring to me, weekest Enslaved song what I have heard

Very agreed. The lyrics were too cheesy for me. I love their last album though.

News Enslaved - Announce European Tour Dates, Lyric Video Released 7.5 22.09.2012 by corrupt
News Soreption - Release Lyric Video For New Song 5.5 09.12.2013 by MrClansman1
News Kobra And The Lotus - Release New Lyric Video 5.5 12.06.2014 by M C Vice
News Meshuggah - Release New Lyric Video 5.5 10.03.2012 by psykometal
News The Monolith Deathcult - Release Lyric Video For New Song 5.5 27.02.2013 by Baz Anderson