German power metallers Helloween will name their upcoming new album Straight Out Of Hell. The follow-up to 7 Sinners will be released on January 18th next year.

The band left this message on their official website: "What Charlie Bauerfeind has been producing at the MiSueno Studios throughout the last months is the consequent follow-up for 7 Sinners. Matching the tour motto and even more so the hellish new songs the upcoming album is called Straight Out Of Hell. It will be released worldwide January 18 and will turn winter 2013 into a pretty hot affair. At this time, Charlie and the boys are giving the finishing touches to the production. Straight Out Of Hell will also be featuring a limited version with bonus tracks and special packaging. More infos to come!"

"The 'remake' of the Hellish Rock Tour of 2007/2008 is taking shape. The bookers are working at full blast and can already announce the first dates of the upcoming world tour under the colors of Hellish Rock Part II. More info here."

Confirmed shows, March 2013:

06.04.2013 - Sweden, Gothenburg - Lisebergshallen

Source: helloween.org
Band profile: Helloween

Posted: 13.09.2012 by nicaZe

Comments

Nemo Atkins - 13.09.2012 at 23:02
Huh...can't help feeling slightly disappointed by the name of the album (sounds a bit like an aborted Bat Out Of Hell 4 title). Still, if it's as good as 7 Sinners, I'll be happy.

As for the Hellish Rock Part II Tour...hoping for the UK date already!
Metal Invader - 14.09.2012 at 00:24
Cant wait..7 sinners is great album and i hope this one will be great too..hope they come to Croatia this time with GR!
nicaZe - 14.09.2012 at 01:27
Written by Metal Invader on 14.09.2012 at 00:24

God hear you....
Angelic Storm - 14.09.2012 at 01:36
Very unimginative album title, but as long as the music continues the rich vein of form Helloween have shown on recent albums, I'll be happy! As for the Hellish Rock Tour, I can only hope this time, I get a chance to see it!
Metal Invader - 14.09.2012 at 01:46
Written by nicaZe on 14.09.2012 at 01:27

Written by Metal Invader on 14.09.2012 at 00:24

God hear you....

Mislis ma nek dodju bilo gdje u susjedstvo
Metal Invader - 14.09.2012 at 01:52
Written by Angelic Storm on 14.09.2012 at 01:36

Lucky you
Akula - 14.09.2012 at 03:06
Helloween must be one of those bands with an almost perfect discography.
atkmetal123 - 14.09.2012 at 04:32
Hope it would be better than 7 Sinners
Iamawalker - 14.09.2012 at 04:59
For me their last three albums are all brilliant, I hope this is too!
LeChron James - 14.09.2012 at 05:33
Me Gusta
caisnore - 14.09.2012 at 20:20
I hope they come to Utah. They never come to Utah.
mikeprado30 - 15.09.2012 at 06:50
Written by Iamawalker on 14.09.2012 at 04:59

For me their last three albums are all brilliant, I hope this is too!

Agree! Helloween gets better with every new album (sadly Gamma Ray goes in the inverse side of the road )
Iamawalker - 16.09.2012 at 12:55
Written by mikeprado30 on 15.09.2012 at 06:50

Written by Iamawalker on 14.09.2012 at 04:59

For me their last three albums are all brilliant, I hope this is too!

Yes, that is a bit unfortunate. I don't think "Land Of The Free II" or "To The Metal" are bad by any means but somehow they lack inspiration(?) to make them stick out. (I actually need to spin those 2 a bit more though, guilty of not being familiar with all the songs. "Majestic" was their last masterpiece in my opinion, the darker atmosphere was great! )
The Shape 1973 - 16.09.2012 at 14:58
Written by Akula on 14.09.2012 at 03:06

Helloween must be one of those bands with an almost perfect discography.

Chameleon and Metal Jukebox?
Angelic Storm - 16.09.2012 at 17:45
Written by The Shape 1973 on 16.09.2012 at 14:58
Chameleon and Metal Jukebox?

He said "almost perfect", and Metal Jukebox doesn't really count as it's a covers album.

I agree with what's been said above about Gamma Ray. In the mid 90's-early 00's, Gamma Ray gave Helloween a run for their money, and at times, even bettered them. GR's last two albums though, have been pretty disappointing overall, whereas Helloween's last two albums were great!

Written by Metal Invader on 14.09.2012 at 01:52
Lucky you

How am I lucky? I said I didn't get to see the last Hellish Rock Tour, as it didn't come near me.
nicaZe - 16.09.2012 at 19:18
Written by Iamawalker on 16.09.2012 at 12:55

Written by mikeprado30 on 15.09.2012 at 06:50

Written by Iamawalker on 14.09.2012 at 04:59

Agree with you 100% everything GR recorded from Heading For Tommorow to Majastic was perfect...last two are a little bit annoying
Metal Invader - 16.09.2012 at 22:18
Written by Angelic Storm on 16.09.2012 at 17:45

Written by The Shape 1973 on 16.09.2012 at 14:58
Chameleon and Metal Jukebox?

Written by Metal Invader on 14.09.2012 at 01:52
Lucky you

oh you didnt..i read some times too fast to understand,sorry and i agree about last two GR and Helloween albums..now i read it real slow!:)
Akula - 17.09.2012 at 03:17
Written by The Shape 1973 on 16.09.2012 at 14:58

Written by Akula on 14.09.2012 at 03:06

Helloween must be one of those bands with an almost perfect discography.

Chameleon and Metal Jukebox?

Almost .
But anyway, Chamaleon it´s an interesting album to me. In MY opinion, it´s not bad, just different.
Angelic Storm - 17.09.2012 at 07:48
Written by Metal Invader on 16.09.2012 at 22:18

Haha, that's okay. Yep, GR are really falling behind Helloween now, and with Dan Zimmermann now out of the band, I think it's going to be even harder for them to catch up!

About "Chameleon", I certainly don't think it's a bad album, but it's definitely the black sheep in Helloween's discography.
Metal Invader - 17.09.2012 at 16:20
Written by Angelic Storm on 17.09.2012 at 07:48

Written by Metal Invader on 16.09.2012 at 22:18

Pink Bubbles is imo worst then Chameleon..but i find on both some good songs..90s was just not time for metal bands..and Helloween needed money so i understand commercial approach to their style..and ther is Kiske who want sing pop or pop/rock insted of heavy metal..but that is history..now Helloween create great music..but Hansen in GR is imo in creative trouble so its good he accept something little diferent in Unisonic too clear his head for new GR material..hope to hear some great new stuf with both bands!And as for Dan i think that his departure will have little or nothing to doo with quality of GR music cos Hansen is brain and leed man..Helloween changed 5 or 6 drummers and they all have their styles but you didnt hear that much change in Helloween style or music if drummer is good..and ofcours if change isnt bands plan,(Ingo is not included in this..he was best ever)
Yellax - 17.09.2012 at 16:40
Another band I like coming out with another new album touring in a place that I can't see them....wonderful...
Metal Invader - 17.09.2012 at 16:52
Written by Yellax on 17.09.2012 at 16:40

That sucks..and for now im in same situacion..hope they will confirmed some new shows near us at least!:)
nicaZe - 17.09.2012 at 17:06
Written by Angelic Storm on 17.09.2012 at 07:48

Written by Metal Invader on 16.09.2012 at 22:18

Also with one of the worst covers in history of music
Iamawalker - 17.09.2012 at 17:30
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Written by nicaZe on 16.09.2012 at 19:18

Wow, I haven't heard their first three albums and reading this makes me more impatient to get a hold of them. Everything from the first "Land Of The Free" to "Majestic" is pure gold. They really had an amazing run there, and from what you're saying, an even longer run apparently!
nicaZe - 17.09.2012 at 19:17
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Written by Iamawalker on 17.09.2012 at 17:30

Written by nicaZe on 16.09.2012 at 19:18

HFO for me is one of their greatest...what a vocals, riffs and solos...

News Helloween - New CD Working Title Revealed 9 12.06.2007 by Baz Anderson
News Black Majesty - New Album Title Revealed, Confirmed For Black Sun Festival 8.5 19.03.2007 by Eternal Flames
News Wednesday 13 - New Album Title Revealed 7 10.09.2012 by psykometal
News Overkill - New Album Title And Cover Art Revealed 7 24.01.2012 by AndMetalForAll
News Kivimetsän Druidi - New Album Title Revealed 7 11.02.2010 by Sentenced Odiin