With the release of their brand new album To Beast Or Not To Beast on the horizon, Finnish band Lordi have made the first single off the album, "The Riff", available for streaming online. See if you enjoy the song or not on the lyric video below.

You can expect To Beast Or Not To Beast to hit stores on March 1st, 2013 in Europe via AFM Records and March 19th in North America through The End Records. The single "The Riff" is also available on iTunes.

To Beast Or Not To Beast tracklist:

01. We're Not Bad For The Kids (We're Worse)
02. I Luv Ugly
11. SCG6: Otus' Butcher Clinic

Source: lordi.fi
Band profile: Lordi

Posted: 09.02.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

WorpeX - 09.02.2013 at 17:11
Song isn't that great but... im strangely kinda interested in the music video for this.
Italics - 09.02.2013 at 21:22
If I wanted to listen to good glam metal I'd listen to Negative
Stabby - 09.02.2013 at 21:23
You'd think that a song called The Riff would feature some good riffs, but since this is Lordi...
LICH - 09.02.2013 at 21:47
Im a lordi fan but this is dissapointing...
DragonSavior X10 - 09.02.2013 at 22:42
I didn't think it was that bad. I enjoyed the cheesy lyrics.
Azarath - 10.02.2013 at 12:18
I was half-expecting the song to end with lyrics something along the lines of:

"And the peculiar thing is this my friends: the riff we heard on that fateful night, it didn't actually sound anything like this riff! This is just a tribute!"
The Shape 1973 - 10.02.2013 at 12:53
I know its really unfashionable to like Lordi, but its not that bad. Made me laugh at the hip hop shit bit.
Ellrohir - 10.02.2013 at 13:09
Kinda cacthy refrain...but remind me a lot our czech "agro-rock" band Kabát - a lot of faithful fans, a lack of good musicanship

News Neurotech - New Single Available For Streaming 8.5 25.06.2012 by Întunecatul
News Wolfheart - New Single Available For Streaming 8.5 26.08.2013 by Hallford9000
News Rush - New Single Available For Streaming 8.5 19.04.2012 by strade
News Eyehategod - New Single Available For Streaming 8.5 09.09.2012 by Monolithic
News Tesseract - New Single Available For Streaming 8.5 30.04.2013 by LeKiwi