Brazilian veterans Sepultura have released albums steadily in the last few years and the band has already started the writing sessions for their next album and successor to Kairos, released back in 2011. Sepultura plan to release the album this year under Nuclear Blast Records.

The band released this brief message: "Now it's time to start working on the new Sepultura album, out in 2013! Stay tuned in for some killer music and updates!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Sepultura

Posted: 28.02.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

Maco - 28.02.2013 at 17:13
Im expecting this, after kairos I have high hopes that they continue on the right path
Cynic Metalhead - 28.02.2013 at 17:40
Kairos was shit. My hopes for this album is pretty low.
Marcus - 28.02.2013 at 20:47
Why bother? I thought they were changing their name or something.
Angelic Storm - 01.03.2013 at 00:13
Kairos was a very mediocre album in my eyes. It would be too much to ask for them to uptune the guitars a bit and start playing stuff like "Arise" again, but another album of the quality of "Dante XII" certainly wouldn't go amiss either. That one is still without doubt, the band's best work with Derrick on vocals.
Lord_Regnier - 01.03.2013 at 01:34
Written by Angelic Storm on 01.03.2013 at 00:13

I never liked Sepultura but I must say that I find their old stuff (before Chaos AD) vastly superior to their crappy recent albums.

News Sepultura - Busy Writing New Album 9 09.02.2008 by Collin
News Sepultura - Audio Samples Of Entire New Album 7.5 11.12.2008 by SlaytallicA
News In Flames - Begin Writing New Album 7 06.08.2013 by SyntheticBreed