III: Beneath Trident's Tomb is the title of the final album from experimental black metal band Twilight, to be released in North America on March 18th and Europe on March 17th on Century Media Records. Six tracks will appear on the record and the cover artwork can be seen below. The opus is described as "a dark, uncomfortable listen". The track "Lungs" is now streaming online, so you can check if that is true below.

Tracklist:

01. Lungs
02. Oh Wretched Son
03. Swarming Funereal Mass
04. Seek No Shelter Fevered Ones
05. A Flood Of Eyes
06. Below Lights

Source: centurymedia.com
Band profile: Twilight

Posted: 15.01.2014 by Bad English

Comments

!J.O.O.E.! - 15.01.2014 at 22:24
Very average. Twilight really are destined to remain a mediocre supergroup.
Mr. Doctor - 15.01.2014 at 22:50
Written by !J.O.O.E.! on 15.01.2014 at 22:24
Very average. Twilight really are destined to remain a mediocre supergroup.

For realz... The very first thing I thought once I read the title and listened to the song was:
!J.O.O.E.! - 15.01.2014 at 22:52
Written by Mr. Doctor on 15.01.2014 at 22:50

To me it sounds like a band where the members all wanted to play something different: black metal, post-metal and hardcore, and compromised in the most boring way possible.
Storm_Raven - 15.01.2014 at 23:00
I've heard these dudes before. Since I can't remember very well their sound, I presume this last album we'll be as memorable as the microsoft's office bottom-corner assistants.
Mr. Doctor - 15.01.2014 at 23:02
Written by !J.O.O.E.! on 15.01.2014 at 22:52

Such a shame, all great musicians who could come up with some amazing shit yet... yet nothing happens. Frustrating to say the least.
Boxcar Willy - 16.01.2014 at 02:26
Black vocals are waaaay too loud. Other than that I thought it was pretty cool.
Unhealer - 16.01.2014 at 06:00
I was expecting great things with the inclusion of Moore, but this has failed in meeting them I must say.
666pack - 16.01.2014 at 06:56
The music is as I expected. The vocals are total shit. I've never been a fan of that vocalist even with his more extreme bands. And on top of them sounding like total fucking shit they are mixed way too loud. Maybe if they were to release a musical version it would be good. As far as Nachtmystium is concerned I don't expect a huge finale from them either. The one track he released was dull. After Assassins they have gotten progressively more boring. The guy that's in Atlas Moth should get their asses moving on a new album; they show promise. Fuck it, at least 1349 is putting out a new album this year.

News Blood Red Throne - New Album Info And New Song Online 8.5 10.07.2007 by broken goddess
News Mercenary - New Song And Album Trailer Online 8.5 07.02.2011 by .Sound
News Vesania - New Song Streaming Online, Announce New Album 8.5 25.09.2014 by Clintagram
News Whyzdom - New Album Cover Art And Release Date Revealed, Song Online 8.5 09.07.2009 by Fat & Sassy!
News Phideaux - New Album Details And Song Online 8.5 10.05.2007 by Infurnace