Italian progressive power metallers Hollow Haze are already working on the follow-up to 2013's successful Countdown To Revenge, their first with Rhapsody Of Fire and Vision Divine's Fabio Lione on vocals. The band has also released two videos, for the songs "No Rest For The Angels" and "We Must Believe". The news is that this time the vocal duties won't be only on Fabio's shoulders, since he will be joined by special guest Mats Levén (ex-At Vance, ex-Yngwie Malmsteen).

Photo courtesy of Hollow Haze's official Facebook page

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Hollow Haze

Posted: 28.01.2014 by R Lewis

Comments

DeathSlyzer - 28.01.2014 at 20:11
Wow! Another new album? I hope Fabio still get's the most vocal moments. Kinda sad to see they're bringing in Mats as well. I thought it worked well with pretty much only Fabio doing his shit. Hope the material will be good though.
R Lewis - 28.01.2014 at 21:37
Written by DeathSlyzer on 28.01.2014 at 20:11

Note that they didn't specify if Mats will join Fabio throughout the whole album or only for one song like Rick Altzi in the last album
mikeprado30 - 29.01.2014 at 03:23
If the last one was great (Fabio sounded powerful! At least more than in the last RoF one) I hope this one will be better (and is a great plus to have Mats as a guest).
DeathSlyzer - 29.01.2014 at 09:51
Written by R Lewis on 28.01.2014 at 21:37

Written by DeathSlyzer on 28.01.2014 at 20:11

Yeah. That's true. You basically got my point, and phrased it as I should have. There was just something about the post that made it sound like Mats would join him for the entire album, but I guess that's more unlikely. If it's one song, that would be alright. I did enjoy Rick's contribution to the last album, so that wouldn't be a problem.

News Ancient Bards - Fabio Lione To Guest On New Album 5.5 30.01.2014 by Ruchesko
News Týr - Liv Kristine To Guest On New Album, Part Ways With Drummer 5.5 12.05.2013 by WorpeX
News Primal Fear - Liv Kristine To Guest On New Album 5.5 02.10.2013 by mikeprado30
News Avantasia - Pretty Maids Vocalist Ronnie Atkins To Guest On New Album 5.5 10.01.2013 by Chris Steele
News Elvenking - New Album Update, Announce Guest Musicians 5.5 04.07.2012 by J. N.