Lacuna Coil's new album is right around the corner and today you can listen to their new song "Nothing Stands In Our Way". This track is taken from Broken Crown Halo, their new studio album out in March 31st in Europe/Australia and April 1st In North America through Century Media Records. Just hit play on the Soundcloud player below.

What do you think of this first new tune?

The band says about this new track: "Through everyday battles, against all odds, we stand united and don't look back. We go on against crashing economy, heartbreaks, lifelong obstacles. We learn from our mistakes and nothing can stop us. We fear nothing and we are determined as musicians and as human beings."

Tracks:

01. Nothing Stands In Our Way
02. Zombies
03. Hostage To The Light
04. Victims
05. Die & Rise
06. I Forgive (But I Won't Forget Your Name)
07. Cybersleep
08. Infection
09. I Burn In You
10. In The End I Feel Alive
11. One Cold Day

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Lacuna Coil

Posted: 07.02.2014 by annodomini

Comments

RaVeN - 07.02.2014 at 19:49
Everything this band's released after Comalies has been disappointing , it's a shame though cause they're really talented
and Cristina's a very good singer.
Teravolt_Danny - 08.02.2014 at 00:40
Their last album had one good song on it, so I'm not expecting much.

EDIT: Yup, this sucks. Not because it's on the poppier side of things... I don't mind catchy melodic metal at all. The song itself just sucks. Period.
Blakheim - 08.02.2014 at 03:52
Keyboard is really pathetic... Unleashed Memories was their masterpiece, since then all of they did was just a downward spiral of shit
Dima - 08.02.2014 at 11:22
NO NO NO NO NO NO THIS IS WRONG -.- Scabbia deserves a better band.
Dark Forever - 08.02.2014 at 17:43
Dark Adrenaline was their best effort since Comalies for me and I was hopeful about Broken Crown Halo, but this song isn't the best start
boo-boo - 10.02.2014 at 13:22
There must be something terribly wrong with me - I like this.
mariano - 10.02.2014 at 15:43
This song could perfectly be a leftover from Dark Adrenaline... there's nothing outstanding.

News Lacuna Coil - New Song Streaming Online 12 18.12.2011 by
News Lacuna Coil - New Song Snippet Online 10.5 07.10.2011 by malaikat
News Lacuna Coil - New Song Online 10.5 25.02.2009 by infydreams
News Lacuna Coil - Entire New Album Streaming Online 10.5 28.01.2012 by Lit.
News Iwrestledabearonce - New Song Streaming Online 7 22.07.2013 by LeChron James