With so many releases being announced lately, Equilibrium have also revealed all about what will be their fourth studio album. The German folk metallers have named it Erdentempel and guitarist, composer and lyricist René Berthiaume spent almost four years working on this new creation. The cover artwork was done, just like the one for the Waldschrein EP, by Skadi van Terror and yes, you can see it right here along with tracklist and other details.

The album was recorded, produced and mixed under the direction of René at Helion Studios and mastered at Finnvox-Studios. Mark your calendars because Erdentempel will be released on June 6th, 2014 via Nuclear Blast.

Tracklist:

01. Ankunft
02. Was Lange Währt
03. Waldschrein
04. Karawane
05. Uns'rer Flöten Klang
06. Freiflug
07. Heavy Chill
08. Wirtshaus Gaudi
09. Stein Meiner Ahnen
10. Wellengang
11. Apokalypse
12. The Unknown Episode

René states: "Things finally get going again! The new album is done and we can hardly wait to share it with the world. The 12 titles are already a hint that it's an extremely varied album. I have just listened to the album again, and I've never been so happy and excited after the completion of an album. The album really includes every facet of Equilibrium. We are also very proud of the cover artwork of Erdentempel. Skadi has been listening to the record most intensely, started to draw and this is the outcome. She really managed to put the content of the album into a picture! By the way, this time there is one song with English lyrics on the album. It is for all our fans who don't speak German. So they can finally understand the lyrics while listening to it. The other songs are still in German, of course!"

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Equilibrium

Posted: 29.03.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

Hex_Omega - 29.03.2014 at 13:40
Quote:
With so many releases being announced lately

Exactly. Wtf, everything in March.
X5452 - 29.03.2014 at 13:44
Waldschrein was AWESOME! Very excited about this new release
Sentenced Odiin - 29.03.2014 at 15:57
Great, really looking forward to it, as they my favourite folk metal band
The Evergreen - 29.03.2014 at 16:36
Wow, this is the year, isn't it?
I'm like a kid in a candy store!
Hex_Omega - 29.03.2014 at 17:26
I am still waiting for Esoteric to announce their new album.
HitokiriNate85 - 29.03.2014 at 17:58
Ahh, awesome news! I only just listened to Waldschrein for the first time a few weeks ago because I had totally missed it. All their releases have been great and are ripe to revisit at this point after not having listened to them in quite a while. Even so, I can still recall so many melodies off the top of my head and can remember the first time I listened to Sagas because it so totally floored me.
metalwolf - 29.03.2014 at 23:54
Finally, the long wait is over.
Lehctim - 30.03.2014 at 19:38
Love everything by Equilibrium except Rekreatur. High hopes for this one

News Equilibrium - To Begin Recording New Album 7.5 28.02.2014 by BloodJuNkie
News Equilibrium - New Album Details Announced 7.5 16.04.2010 by annodomini
News Ministry - New Album Detailed, DVD On The Way 5.5 18.06.2013 by Lit.
News Unisonic - New Album Detailed, Japanese Tour Dates 5.5 12.06.2014 by R Lewis
News DragonForce - New Album Detailed, New Demo Online 5.5 31.03.2014 by R Lewis