How about a new song from Delain? The Dutch symphonic metallers have released a new video today. Start your day watching the official video for the track "Stardust" below. After "Your Body Is A Battleground" with Marco Hietala (Nightwish), are you pleased with this song and the video for it?

"Stardust" comes sparkling out of the band's new album, The Human Contradiction, out on April 7th in Europe and one day later in North America via Napalm Records.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Delain

Posted: 01.04.2014 by Justicelust

Comments

Carl Berg - 01.04.2014 at 15:22
Wow, that sure was horrible. Very predictable pop song structure with power chords. Wow. And those vocals... cut up and pasted sentence by sentence, is this what music is reduced to today?
Marcel Hubregtse - 01.04.2014 at 15:27
Always funny to see Otto play the bass for Delain considering his taste in metal and that he used to play in Detonation.
ManiacBlasphemer - 01.04.2014 at 15:29
Poppish, but I like it, though the other song was better. Not a surprise, this is pretty much Delain-ish. Though it kinda pisses me off that this band too follows the trail of Within Temptation...
Troy Killjoy - 01.04.2014 at 15:32
Written by Carl Berg on 01.04.2014 at 15:22

Thankfully not all music.
the_scarecrow - 01.04.2014 at 16:08
While nothing groundbreaking, I think it's a very strong song. I feel it's a grower.
Bad English - 01.04.2014 at 18:08
This band is same as Within Tamtatinon what start its carear hit horovle muisc , now goes up and from is better , still not my cup of tea, but still its better to compare whit others .... you need to have female singer, to get lable help whit all, you know
Rasa - 02.04.2014 at 00:21
Written by Bad English on 01.04.2014 at 18:08

What the hell did you just write, bro?
Bad English - 02.04.2014 at 00:27
Written by Rasa on 02.04.2014 at 00:21

Written by Bad English on 01.04.2014 at 18:08

What the hell did you just write, bro?

that band has better and better whit time , like wine and cognac , and in each of next album band has beter prduction and mixing, access to better sound ingenies since labble company pays for it
EnigmaLake - 02.04.2014 at 02:42
The new album is awesome
Loathera - 02.04.2014 at 04:35
I really hate this band. Dunno why I keep submitting myself to this torment.
Dark Cornatus - 02.04.2014 at 11:48
Written by Bad English on 01.04.2014 at 18:08

Really??? Every album was a step backward for me.

This is their best song imo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kT3_B3K_L6U
Bad English - 02.04.2014 at 12:41
Written by Dark Cornatus on 02.04.2014 at 11:48

Written by Bad English on 01.04.2014 at 18:08

Really??? Every album was a step backward for me.

This is their best song imo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kT3_B3K_L6U

wellcome back on posting dude

well disagree music was OK, more metal, lesskeys and so on , but best song I dunno
we are others and breath on me (read a lyrics, )
bur Charlotte once said she listns like limking park, blink and so on .... so it cant be true metal
Carl Berg - 02.04.2014 at 15:31
Written by Dark Cornatus on 02.04.2014 at 11:48

Written by Bad English on 01.04.2014 at 18:08

Really??? Every album was a step backward for me.

This is their best song imo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kT3_B3K_L6U

Lucidity sure was a great album. A breath of fresh air in the female-fronted scene.
Dark Cornatus - 02.04.2014 at 23:16
Written by Bad English on 02.04.2014 at 12:41

wellcome back on posting dude

Thanks mate. I still post from time to time, just not so much in the forum.
Lehctim - 02.04.2014 at 23:17
Meh if your gona listen to pop might as well be metal pop
Lord Grim - 03.04.2014 at 20:56
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!? First thought and immediately what I said when I clicked play. I actually said it aloud as well. That is how surprised I was... How does this group go from releasing solid material to this shit? WTF OVER!? Earth to Delain, get your heads out of your ass. AND WHY THE HELL IS IT ANOTHER FEMALE FRONTED BAND THAT OMFG HAS TO PUT THE CHICK ON THE COVER!!! So bloody original, right? COME ON!

News Suicidal Angels - Premiere New Video 5.5 09.01.2014 by necros4