The Swedes Deathstars present us a new song today. After sharing the video for "All The Devil's Toys", today you get to listen to another song from the upcoming The Perfect Cult album. It is a lyric video for the opening track "Explode" and you can now watch that and hear the track here.

There is only one more week to go until the new Deathstars record hits the stores on June 13th in Europe and June 24th in North America via Nuclear Blast. Do you like this song?

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Deathstars

Posted: 06.06.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

BlackEssence - 06.06.2014 at 18:17
Nothing new imo. Sounds pretty boring, like some 'extra' stuff from Night Electric Night. And for gods sake - this snare is so annoying:/
Sword_Chant - 06.06.2014 at 18:26
Eh, it's okay. Not much more to say about it.
AnGina-- - 06.06.2014 at 21:37
I enjoy it, I must, I'm a fangirl. But I have to admit, I do have some considerations about the new album now that two songs have been released. Even though all the elements follow a path of NEN, the overall ambient in Explode & All The Devil's Toys is different from what Deathstars have delievered before. Explode reminds me the most of Venus In Arms, probably the most bright & upbeat song Deathstars have done. Bright in obscure way. Anyway, I hope some of that sweet & sexy darkness will be present on the album though. Can't really capture my thoughts about the sneak previews of songs, I really can't.

One more week!
s_t_s - 11.06.2014 at 14:43
Booooooooooooring. Not bad but definitely thousands miles away from Termination Bliss Already NEN was a forgettable album but this one I will not even fully listen to. Farewell Deathstars, the star exploded in a fullmoon night

News Belphegor - Lyric Video For New Song Released 10 25.06.2014 by Lokaeda
News Tarja - Lyric Video For New Song Released 10 31.05.2013 by Susan
News The Man-Eating Tree - Lyric Video For New Song Released 10 29.06.2014 by mz
News Stream Of Passion - Lyric Video For New Song 8.5 07.03.2014 by LascaillesShroud
News Armageddon - Release Lyric Video For New Song 8.5 16.07.2014 by Electes