Sweden's Amaranthe announce that they will release their third full-length album Massive Addictive via Spinefarm Records on October 21st, 2014. The follow-up to The Nexus album was tracked at Hansen Studios in Ribe, Denmark with the sound sorcerer Jacob Hansen (Volbeat, Epica) at the helm. Other details, cover art and tracklist, can be seen below.

"We have lived and breathed this album every hour and every day the last year, and to know that this music is about to reach everyone's ears is beyond exciting," guitarist Mörck enthused about the new album. "Following the first leg of 'The Nexus World Tour', we sat down and agreed that we wanted the next album to be really fresh, new and even to raise a few eyebrows, all while retaining our signature sound."

He continued, "Massive Addictive is in every way that huge leap forward we wanted to achieve and the album definitely contain our strongest song writing to date. The press often asks us to describe the album with three words; this time, the answer is simple - it's massive, it's addictive, and most importantly, it's Amaranthe!"

Massive Addictive tracklist:

Source: amaranthe.se
Band profile: Amaranthe

Posted: 08.08.2014 by Abattoir

Comments

Mad Arab666 - 08.08.2014 at 18:02
Massive Addictive??
Album art kind of reminds me of theassasins creed logo.
Ilham - 08.08.2014 at 18:04
It does look similar.
psykometal - 08.08.2014 at 18:37
The Nexus was a surprise guilty pleasure for me, lol, looking forward to this release.
BloodTears - 08.08.2014 at 19:37
I think they are saying people will be addicted to this lol Well, it worked with Devin and his Addicted album, at least with me it worked.
Dark†SymphonY - 08.08.2014 at 19:49
I can see myself having repeated listens of this. As if their last album was bad enough. Quite like the cover too.
AngelofDeth - 08.08.2014 at 21:33
Damn... More material from Amaranthe = more embarrassment for us metalheads who like them. Their music truly is addictive.
PocketMetal - 08.08.2014 at 21:55
I like honesty in a band, they wanna release something catchy and poppy as fuck ... and they named it aptly.
Dargor - 09.08.2014 at 00:29
I'm entirely OK with this. I shouldn't be liking this and yet I can't stop listening to them. So yes please, give me more!

News Archspire - Stream New Song, New Album Detailed 5.5 20.02.2014 by Syk
News Helevorn - New Album Detailed 5.5 12.08.2014 by Alondate
News Godflesh - New Album Detailed, New Song Online 5.5 06.08.2014 by Monolithic
News Cannabis Corpse - New Song Online, New Album Detailed 5.5 24.04.2014 by Mr. Cheeky
News Grand Magus - New Album Detailed 5.5 19.11.2013 by RottingDeathHead