More dates have been released for Children Of Bodom's headlining North American tour which is believed to also feature Amon Amarth, Sanctity, and Gojira :

November 29 - Philadelphia, PA @ The Trocadero
December 18 - Montreal, QC @ Metropolis

Source: cobhc.com
Band profile: Children Of Bodom

Posted: 17.09.2006 by Døc

Comments

ThunderAxe1989 - 17.09.2006 at 18:56
Yeah IT WOULD be Children Of Bodom to do a NORTH AMERICAN tour wouldn't it? How very typical ov them. Man they used to be so awesome! I remember when i was 14 years old, i was so proud to be a fan, their "Follow The Reaper" album got me through some tough times, but now i am....less proud to be a fan. They've become too 'Americanized', Alexi Laiho dissed Power Metal for goodness sake! And they PLAY Power Metal, though Laiho is in denial.

Ahhh but nonetheless, if i was located in the USA (or in Canada for the final gig), i won't lie.....i would actually pay to see them live.
TheSlaughter - 17.09.2006 at 20:19
Written by ThunderAxe1989 on 17.09.2006 at 18:56

Hahahah, no Toronto on the list, I guess the 14 year old "Are you dead yet" girls will have to cry or get their daddies to drive them to Montreal. Bah! Children of Bodom are crap now... there isnt a shred of Neo-Classical left in them... I want another Follow the Reaper/Something wild!
Clint W. - 17.09.2006 at 20:35
I'd go see them again, but the highlight would be Amon Amarth for me, if they are really with them.
Susan - 17.09.2006 at 22:35
Wow, way to completely skip the Northwest! I hope they add dates, Lyrinan Janne Warman
Winter Death - 18.09.2006 at 05:12
I would go for Amon mainly, though Bodom does tear it up as well.

....and yeah....where is the chicago date at?
Icewings - 18.09.2006 at 06:31
I would love to see Amon Amarth YAY and I hope they pass by Florida I really hope so !
Magere Tijn - 18.09.2006 at 07:44
Written by Guest on 17.09.2006 at 20:19

Written by ThunderAxe1989 on 17.09.2006 at 18:56

then stop bitching at them and go listen to those albums.

anyways, why are they touring so much in america when they can be touring here in europe and make the tickets a bit cheaper, 45 euro to see them, slayer and in flames is too much for me '¬¬
Frozen_kai - 18.09.2006 at 14:56
they won't do another something wild 'cuz alexi said it was a horrid album and he would like to destroy it from band's history. I'm sorry. I actually lika they WHOLE discography and I understand their musical evolution through the years. COB Rulz!

Keep on freezin'

Kai
Grilli - 18.09.2006 at 15:25
Well... I have to say that Something Wild and Are You Dead Yet? albums both suck. CoB's real good music is located (mainly) in Follow the Reaper and Hatebreeder, and Hate Crew Deathrol also has its good songs (Needled 24/7 is so near from perfection...). I wish CoB went on with another Hatebreeder. That album is so melodic and so aggresive at the same time that makes me feel high.
Magere Tijn - 18.09.2006 at 16:15
hmm, In The Shadows and Touch Like Angel Of Death are pretty fucking cool songs, both in my top-10 CoB songs, and both from something wild
however, Hatebreeder - FTR - HCD is their best period, like grilli said, and another FTR wouldn't be a bad idea
TheSlaughter - 19.09.2006 at 01:39
Red Light in my Eyes 1 & 2 are sweet.... tons of Bach ripoffs make for good music, and in response to Magere Tijn, I wasnt bitching, I was mocking the 14 year old COBHC trainy-bra, alexi worshippers. As for listening to their old albums... I will... along with some Imperanon, some Kalmah and lots of Wintersun.

News Children Of Bodom - European Tour Dates Announced 9 10.04.2013 by Warman
News Children Of Bodom - North American Anniversary Tour 9 08.11.2011 by Troy Killjoy
News Children Of Bodom - N. American Tour W/ Devin Townsend, Septicflesh, Obscura 9 12.04.2011 by Lit.
News Edguy - More South American Tour Dates Set 7 27.09.2006 by †Bodomchild†
News Dark Tranquillity - More N. American Tour Dates Confirmed 7 30.04.2010 by AngelofDeth