A brand new Angra sond entitled "The Course of Nature", from the band's forthcoming album, "Aurora Consurgens" [cover], is available for download here (ZIP file). The lyrics to the track can be found here.

According to the band's webpage, The first video clip out of Angra's new album "Aurora Consurgens" (to be release in October) was shot last week. The chosen track was "The Course Of Nature", which is also the first single. The video was filmed in São Paulo under the guidance of director Carina Zaratin. You can check this pic from the video shoot.

Source: angra.net
Band profile: Angra

Posted: 26.09.2006 by Døc

Comments

Spyroid - 26.09.2006 at 21:59
:S it's very strange... and not Angra.
marco - 26.09.2006 at 22:42
sounds kinda like Dream Theater to me :s
Talvi - 26.09.2006 at 23:01
Yeah. In the Temple of Shadows, they were half classic power metal, like always, and half experimentation / Brasilian Dream Theater. They did the later style on the new album.
Spyroid - 26.09.2006 at 23:07
Written by Talvi on 26.09.2006 at 23:01

That's right, and I don't know if I like it. The song is not particulary bad but it feels totally uninspired as if there was no joy in the songwriting, like in ALL other Angra songs.
PyRaMaZe - 26.09.2006 at 23:36
I have listened to the new Angra album, but to me, it doesn't seem as good as previous albums. It could be I just haven't heard it enough, but usually I feel something when I first hear a song on an album. I hope I can somehow like it more,
DreamStalker - 27.09.2006 at 01:22
The new album rules...
Jonathan Tweet - 27.09.2006 at 02:22
interesting...doesn't sound like Angra, but I kinda like it anyway.
Talvi - 27.09.2006 at 03:54
Yeah, it's not the same Angra as before ToS, but it's MUCH better. Better some fresh power than the same. I'm sick of the same power band over band. This album is not better than ToS, but it's still quite fresh, and good.
wes337 - 27.09.2006 at 04:35
It's not really that great...
Gelati - 27.09.2006 at 07:42
I like what i hear... nuff said. Refreshing change. Like ToS (phenominal album) with a slightly heavier taste to it. I like it.
pajo - 27.09.2006 at 08:06
Amazing song and great album. Nothing more to say B-)
Angra rulez!
Hyvaarin - 27.09.2006 at 09:55
Wow, really interesting song. Sound a bit too Dream Theater for my tastes, but I really respect what they're doing.

Fucking incredible solos, too.
Baz Anderson - 27.09.2006 at 19:47
yes i am very glad they arent just doing what a load of other bands do and just stick to one formula that works and play that over and over and over
Jeff - 27.09.2006 at 20:06
I agree with Bazz

But you know what ! (you'll be able to read it in the interview soon) they strongly believe that this album is a LOT more heavier than ToS and not so progressive...... (and I said it to Kiko and Edu, I strongly believe that it is the opposite...)

Well, you'll be welcome to say who is wrong here hehe
GT - 27.09.2006 at 20:08
Wauw...this new track is good. Not like the old Angra, but very refreshing. I agree with Baz Anderson: nice to see someone trying something new instead of just sticking to what they use to play
Pianoman - 29.09.2006 at 23:03
The song is very progressive and heavy... but I didn't like it a lot. I agree that is nice to see Angra trying something because in the first two albums they didn't bring fresh sound. I think that the single that they choose is the most innovating, maybe they just picked to show the sound of the whole album like shaaman did with their first single of Reason (same formula of this album: heavy). Talkin about the song I didn't like it so much because I don't like so much dream theater. The song is very progressive and heavy specially in the solo part.
DLMokoma - 30.09.2006 at 19:33
Sounds alot like DT yes.. But in a good way. I like this song.
Kanon - 04.10.2006 at 23:11
the songs is not the best for a First single, i think "The Voice Commanding You "is better . well i listened 9 tracks , and the album is a really amazing, a great work of angra, in fact the album is more heavy and progressive than before, but the speed songs still there, songs like a: "The Voice Commanding You", "Salvation : Suicide" and "Window To Nowhere", all are a really amazing songs and i think "The Voice Comanding You" is a really killer song and The Course of Nature is a great song ..

News Megadeth - New Song Available For Download 9 22.11.2006 by Spyroid
News Caliban - New Song Available For Download 8.5 07.01.2012 by Troy Killjoy
News Asrai - New Album Details, Song Available For Download 8.5 06.11.2007 by White Winter Sun
News Amon Amarth - New Song Available For Streaming And Download 8.5 13.04.2013 by Vombatus
News Cavalera Conspiracy - New Song Available For Free Download 8.5 09.02.2011 by neshter