According to The Vault, Nightwish have confirmed the following North American tour dates for later this year:

October
20 - Worcester, MA at The Palladium
27 - Chicago, IL at House of Blues

November
1 - Portland, OR at Roseland Theater
12 - Houston, TX at The Meridian
14 - Ft. Lauderdale, FL at Culture Room

Source: enterthevault.com
Band profile: Nightwish
Event: Nightwish + Paradise Lost: North American Tour

Posted: 22.01.2007 by Thryce (brb)

Comments

Valentin B - 22.01.2007 at 16:25
now that's something to look forward to!
Warman - 22.01.2007 at 16:46
That's just awesome news! They're soon finally active again!
Lupas - 22.01.2007 at 16:58
There is nothing official yet .
Xtreme Jax - 22.01.2007 at 17:06
Good to hear their looking ahead in touring .. still nothing official, and nothing finalised on the vocalist situation.
Bararey - 22.01.2007 at 17:10
They've confirmed North American tour dates just to be cancelled later on....
Bitch Boy - 22.01.2007 at 18:05
Hopefully they'll come to Mexico during the North American tour.
Opium Magnet - 22.01.2007 at 22:38
Yeah, I haven't heard anything in relation to having a new vocalist, so I don't understand how this can come about.
Ireth Alcarin - 22.01.2007 at 22:57
well, this is pretty stupid i guess (agreed with Opium Magnet) ... how come can they do that if they still don't have a vocalist? yes, it is in autumn, but you never know how is that gonna look like in future...
Thryce - 22.01.2007 at 23:10
Written by Guest on 22.01.2007 at 22:38

Written by Guest on 22.01.2007 at 22:57

Easy, follow the Metal Storm News
Keiheji - 23.01.2007 at 00:05
They owe Philadelphia a visit, considering they had to cancel the last time, Hopefully they havent forgotten us.:thumbup:
~Nagash~ - 23.01.2007 at 14:03
Yes Nightwish is active again. Now all they have to do is come to Holland.
Ireth Alcarin - 25.01.2007 at 17:56
Written by Thryce on 22.01.2007 at 23:10

Written by Guest on 22.01.2007 at 22:38

Written by Guest on 22.01.2007 at 22:57

Easy, follow the Metal Storm News

Well, this might look like a great argument, but you tell me whether they have actually chosen ONE from 2000 girls... they do have hot candidates, but that can mean nothing as well... and I you don't have to be ironic, I check their official webiste almost every day for news.
Thryce - 25.01.2007 at 18:56
Written by Guest on 25.01.2007 at 17:56

Well no Nightwish have not yet chosen a new vocalist, or at least they not yet officially confirmed it..
But since they already have confirmed touring plans, and since the promised release of their upcoming album is coming closer (so they'll need someone to do vocals), and since they promised to announce the new vocalist together with the new single in May (as can be read in the link I gave you), means in my humble opinion that there are very strong suspicions that Nightwish soon'll have a new vocalist. And in my opinion those facts mean enough to be looking forward to a new vocalist, because as said everything seems to look like it.
And a healthy portion of optimism could be appropriate, no?

Written by Guest on 25.01.2007 at 17:56

Trust me, I wasn't.
I was just pointing that out, trying to help you further and trying to answer your question somehow...
Seems like a simple misunderstanding, so no need to discuss about that any longer.
Ireth Alcarin - 17.02.2007 at 12:06
Quote:
Written by Thryce on 25.01.2007 at 18:56

And a healthy portion of optimism could be appropriate, no?

Ok, I share this, but I just want to imply that those confirmation don't necessarily have to be certain. There is a lot of fuss about it and such unofficial statements may not be true (just see the message about fake Nightwish members posted on and official webs).
Therefore I personally don't believe anything until it's officially confirmed

Written by Guest on 25.01.2007 at 17:56

Trust me, I wasn't.

Yeah, that was a little mess caused by me, I think. I'm sorry.

News Rammstein - Latin American Tour Dates Announced 7 04.08.2010 by selken
News Moonspell - North American Tour Dates With Marduk Announced 7 23.12.2012 by dismaleuphony
News Cannibal Corpse - North American Tour Dates Announced 7 06.03.2007 by Doc Godin
News Scorpions - North American Final Sting Tour Dates Announced 7 02.03.2012 by Lit.
News Devin Townsend - N. American Tour Dates Announced 7 29.07.2011 by Apothecary