Manowar's new video 'Die For Metal' has been posted online here.

'Die For Metal' is a bonus song on the band's new album "Gods Of War", which was released in Europe on February 23 and on April 3rd in North America via Magic Circle Music.

Source: manowar.com
Band profile: Manowar

Posted: 27.03.2007 by Thryce

Comments

Promonex - 27.03.2007 at 17:56
LOL, Tim Sander as metal head! Here in Germany everyone knows him only as actor from soap operas and telenovelas ^^

And that German accent at the beginning - hilarious! ^^
Sunioj - 27.03.2007 at 18:19
The intro riff sounds like Kashmir, I will be honest, the song is terrible...its not the actual bands playing, its the lyrics that are so annoying.
GodOfBodoM - 27.03.2007 at 19:45
fuck!!! shut!!! damn!!! this is the worst clip,song & band i have heard in my life.
their songs never changing... allways heavy metal, heavy metal, beer.... god!!
manowar SUCK & GAYS!!!
DAMN we are in a twenty first century.
White Winter Sun - 27.03.2007 at 21:03
Disappointed. It's the same along the time ...:noidea:
Doc Godin - 28.03.2007 at 07:02
Wow, looks like im the only one who likes this song. hehehe I dont think Manowar will run out of ideas for writing songs about fighting for metal.
Hyvaarin - 28.03.2007 at 14:17
You're not alone, Doc, I love it (though it's obviously not Manowar at their total best).

1. I'm kinda surprised at the swearing in the video - surely that'll limit how much it'll get played.
2. I love how Manowar have pretty much abandoned America for Germany (characters sound German).
3. Stellar performances from Eric and Scott as usual, surprisingly good work from Karl.

...SO I WALKED INSIDE SO I COULD HEAR, AND THE GUY BESIDE ME GAVE ME A BEER!!
matthioso - 28.03.2007 at 16:02
idd, pretty nice video. I still have go and buy the album
Sunioj - 28.03.2007 at 23:04
Written by Hyvaarin on 28.03.2007 at 14:17

...SO I WALKED INSIDE SO I COULD HEAR, AND THE GUY BESIDE ME GAVE ME A BEER!!

thats exactly what Im talking about, Its lyrics that only 50 cent is capable of...
Doc Godin - 30.03.2007 at 00:16
As cool as this song is it seems like they ran out of ideas for lyrics like halfway through making it.
ThunderAxe1989 - 05.04.2007 at 01:43
What the hell's wrong with you guys that criticised this? You call yourselves Metal fans?! you have got to be fucking kidding me! I am glad that they are proudly holding the Metal Flame!

I love this song! METALLIAN PRIDE BABY!
ThunderAxe1989 - 05.04.2007 at 01:49
oh and GodOfBodom......SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!

i sincerely hope that you get banned just for making the asshole comments as displayed above! At least Manowar never sold out like the NOW OH-SO-PATHETIC Children Of Bodom! You think Manowar will EVER tour with xHardXcorex bands? I think the fvck not!
Doc Godin - 05.04.2007 at 01:52
Written by Guest on 27.03.2007 at 19:45

their songs never changing... allways heavy metal, heavy metal, beer.... god!!
manowar SUCK & GAYS!!!
DAMN we are in a twenty first century.

Your right, when all else fails, just call em gay and your opinion will be highly considered. Theres absolutely nothing wrong with the song itself, except that it sounds the same as what theyve been putting out since...well ever, but weve gotten used to that by now, and besides, the album is actually really good, and this is simply a bonus song on the album, and it doesnt really fit in with the rest of the album.

News Paradise Lost - New Video Online 5.5 17.09.2007 by iaberis