Guitarist Infernus (real name: Roger Tiegs) of the Norwegian black metallers Gorgoroth has started his own record label, Forces Of Satan Records.
According to a posting on the band's website, the goal of the label is "to be an independent media company/record label with a clear-cut Satanic profile only relating to, signing, producing and promoting bands with a certain attitude and commitment."
First bands that have been signed are Black Flame (Italy) and Ophiolatry (Brazil).

A webpage and a MySpace account are under construction.

Source: forcesofsatan.com
Band profile: Gorgoroth

Posted: 10.04.2007 by lordz

Comments

Raziel X - 10.04.2007 at 15:04
It's sick and malevolent these guys from Gorgoroth are doing. It's absolutely ill-minded. They all should be put it jail! Let them rot inside the jail! People who support burning chuches and extermination of people should die in jail! I am not defending Christianity, but burning churches aren't absolutely my cup of tea. And ,,extermination of its (christian) semitic roots (jews)'', it's pervert and sick. Gorgoroth, rot in hell!
Martinikuss - 10.04.2007 at 15:20
Sounds good for me. He wants make some money and give some help other BM bands.
Jiri - 10.04.2007 at 18:14
Sounds like a kick ass record company. Hopefully, Infernus accomplishes his goal.
Carrion - 10.04.2007 at 18:28
I see.. Well, maybe "teh trve kvlt bm-headz" will be more excited than I am right now.
AncientOrigins - 10.04.2007 at 22:15
I should probably send my stuff to him
White Winter Sun - 10.04.2007 at 22:44
That feels the big gathering of the altar boys
dancingdecember - 10.04.2007 at 23:51
"black metallers goes capital !!!"

"a journey of a dark soul " - New York Times
CollisionInMind - 11.04.2007 at 00:36
I'm gonna be honest, it sounds like a joke to me. Not that I'm insinuating that it is, because I know it's serious, but it sounds almost like a parody. Imagine interning there and putting it on your resume, "Forces of Satan, Inc."

Also, it's been done. They changed their website so I can't find the page, but Moribund Cult's page for applications used to basically say "Do not apply here if you aren't a Satanist."

By all means, any of these guys should do whatever the hell they want, but it sounds like they take themselves way too seriously.
Christ_13 - 11.04.2007 at 00:48
If he continues this way, is going burn in hell!!!! lool
Doc Godin - 11.04.2007 at 01:11
I like the requirements to be signed by that label, it makes me laugh.
BitterCOld - 13.04.2007 at 02:42
agree, Doctor Rock.

Sounds to me like the ideology and image are more important than musicianship and artistic vision.
zjorrp - 15.10.2007 at 17:49
the idee behind gorgoroth is to teach the learnings of satanism. and they do that through their music.
Sunioj - 15.10.2007 at 18:35
Written by Raziel X on 10.04.2007 at 15:04

Some people don't like Christianity, get over it, not that I agree with the profile distinction, but thats their label, they can do whatever they want. And thats not limited to the Black Metal crowd either. Semetic roots are the Judeo-Christo code of ethics brought by the church in northern europe, not neccesarily the J word. Gaahl is still a funny guy though.

News Gorgoroth - Guitarist Released From Jail 6 24.03.2007 by
News The Berzerker - Launch Own Record Label 4 06.05.2008 by Shadowcross
News Paradise Lost - Guitarist Gregor Mackintosh Launches New Band 4 25.09.2011 by Deadmeat
News Gaia Epicus - Vocalist Starts Own Record Label 4 09.01.2007 by wrathchild
News Dallas Toler-Wade - Nile Guitarist Launches Narcotic Wasteland 4 29.12.2013 by Apothecary