Dream Theater's video for the song "Constant Motion" has been posted on YouTube at this location. The track comes off the group's new album "Systematic Chaos" which was released in the United States on June 5, 2007.

This video is also available now for download in QuickTime format on Dream Theater official website (right-click on the links below and select "Save Target As").
Download "Constant Motion" - Large
Download "Constant Motion" - Small

Source: dreamtheater.net
Band profile: Dream Theater

Posted: 14.07.2007 by White Winter Sun

Comments

Dane Train - 14.07.2007 at 19:07
Interesting video. Their first in 10 years.
Clint W. - 14.07.2007 at 21:09
Wow. James is such a hard ass now. If he was a little fatter I'd dare say he'd look like Glen Benton. Anyway, good video, great song. I liked the production quite a bit. Good atmosphere too.
Bitch Boy - 14.07.2007 at 21:44
The video is kind of boring, but it still has a good production.
Kap'N Korrupt - 15.07.2007 at 06:55
James certainly changed a lot and has a strange look to him...I agree that it's boring...just them playing and a few weird loosely based concepts from the new album...just a mere promotional thing for the new album is all...still it's nice to see a video after so long...this is some new ground for them for sure...
Katatronik - 15.07.2007 at 15:18
Not a great video, the song is good though few keyboards and the too much thrashy appeal IMO...
omn1 - 15.07.2007 at 16:18
Videos better than I expected it to be really...
With a band like Dream Theater though its all about their instrument playing so having a video that takes away that focus doesn't really work for them I don't think.
But overall I thought it was ok.
Sheol - 15.07.2007 at 22:56
The video was okay, I didn't really expect that much either. It's just nice to see a new video after so long
spirit_inblack - 15.07.2007 at 23:08
One of Dream Theater's worst songs without a doubt
Arian Totalis - 16.07.2007 at 07:09
Yeah true james does look different, I don't see why everone is calling him fat, but he has grown some facial hair and his normal hair looks different.
Speaking of hair, I noticed John grew his back, which makes me happy, I always did like it better when he had long hair.

As far as the song itself, well, I like the heaviness, I gotta admit, but it's true they have put alot better quality music out there. The video was ok, I don't mind watching videos where people just kinda sit and jam.
Hyvaarin - 16.07.2007 at 09:56
Jesus Christ, Petrucci is getting really buff. Every time I see him he looks bigger.

Boring fucking song lol.
Infurnace - 22.02.2008 at 15:10
The song is great. I love the thrashy feeling here. Oh and yeah, Petrucci growing his hair back is really cool. The short hair was good, for a while, but I think the long hair suits him much better.

News Dream Theater - New Video Online 9 22.02.2008 by Sheol